SPT-AKI won't launch because of "EFT is not installed on your computer" after installing Windows 11

• Server version
    Game client version
    Cannot check as I can't launch the game but it was working before re-installing Windows
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?8d742…ZDF1BJfHmbcNNaMKkbp5mqQvo
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e2e9c…NRiVRZ9FWArw9qpSrNQXqmrA3
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    From the official website with the Battlestate Launcher
    List of used mods
    None

So I did everything advised on the F.A.Q.

I even made a complete re-installation of the original Escape From Tarkov, changed settings and ran an online raid, but despite everything the SPT-AKI launcher keep telling me that Escape From Tarkov isn't installed on my computer and it won't allow me to launch the client.

I don't know what else to do at this point.

• Have you reinstalled the BSG launcher aswell? Also try removing the user folder from SPT see if it'll work

• Have you reinstalled the BSG launcher aswell? Also try removing the user folder from SPT see if it'll work

No it is not about this.I know this problem's solution but i dont know how to help.This dude needs a folder that named install_EFT.You have to put this folder in C: drive in the open and open the register.bat with admin rights.But i dont remember where did i found this folder.I will try to upload to a site as last option.

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!