BSG Launcher
    List of used mods
    CoreMod
    CWX_Weather Patcher 2.0.2
    ModularNVG
    MT_Militia-SuperTrooper
    ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod
    zTHATGUYXIV-RandomLootGen

Game worked fine for the first couple days using all the listed mods above, then today it refuses to launch the AKI singleplayer modules. Already tried a fresh install of both SPT AKI and BSG Launcher/Tarkov, removing mods, new profiles, but nothing is working. I'll either get one of three things happening,

1. {0} Beta version

2. Beta version 0.12.11.7.15680

3. By some miracle of a chance it launches normally as SPT-AKI 2.1.2 but then stops at deploying in screen

I've attached the different screen shots below

• have you changed anything on your PC since it did work?
    for example:
    antivirus,

VPN,

proxy settings,

try no mods also and reupload logs with that session

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…FjQigubfyKtioghyGo1ezPhiU -Client Log

https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…SwRohz4DkPLmhV9vPqjux1WEi - Modules Log

https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…djBx5Yxb3hE1SxDFu2EaBUAgA - Server Log

No changes have been made to my PC since I started playing SPT AKI with antivirus or proxy settings, and I don't use a vpn.

I have found a temporary workaround at the moment with closing out and reopening both the server and launcher until SPT AKI 2.1.2 shows on the bottom left and I can get into raid. But a majority of the time both the 1st and 2nd pictures show.

• tiramisu have you double checked to see if you have multiple "copies" or installs of SPT-AKI on your computer? I had a similar issue a while back and I fixed it by making sure I deleted everything related to SPT-AKI and followed the instructions for reinstalling. Also, have you made sure all of your mods are compatible and up to date?

Roach

• When reinstalling SPT, I delete the entirety of the old folder before begin a fresh install and unless it puts files into some %appdata% or something like that, I'm pretty sure I deleted everything. As for the mods, they are not all up to date with 2.1.2 , but I haven't had problems with running them, they are still part of the 2.1.* just not exactly 2.1.2, at least not all of them.

• Okay that's good then bud, everyone should make sure that if they intend on updating from a fresh, clean install they should remove everything that way it shouldn't cause any errors in the future. As for your mods, I'd recommend temporarily taking out all of your mods from your user/mods folder and see if that allows you get in to a raid, if it does allow you too just add your mods back in 1-at-a-time and go from there, that way you can find the culprit. Basically process of elimination.

Roach

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!