codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e6566…wBR8jo9khw1J2KHJEMWh2VkdW
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Download EFT from BSG Official Page
    List of used mods
    No one.

Hello,

After played about 1 month, today i started the server (as usual), opened the launcher and started the game.

As soon i opened the Character page, i saw that my money decreased from 3.000.000 (more or less) to 519.000, also for the EUR and USD.
    I checked also the stash and i saw that some item like bags and rigs were disappeared (inside of them there was my money).

I started to play normally and tried to redo all my budget, but when i selled something to the vendors, the item disappear but the game don't give me the money.

So I'm stuck with 519.000 RUB and no one USD or EUR, even if I try to sell to the vendors.

Can i fix it?

Thanks in advance

Smiek

• did you use the sort option in the inventory?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• seems to have a bug, but near impossible to reproduce from what I have read (doesn't always happen).
    other than that I don't know any other reason for things to vanish.

• seems to have a bug, but near impossible to reproduce from what I have read (doesn't always happen).
    other than that I don't know any other reason for things to vanish.

I tried also 10 minutes ago to sell something to the vendor, the item has removed from my stash correctly but the money stuck at 519k.

So probably the only way that i have, it's to delete my account and start another one from the beginning

• Do you have the logs still for this? If you restart the server and game it will replace these so if you do can you post them here?

• hmm, that is indeed very weird,

I'm not seeing anything erroring or being funky in the logs, unless I'm skipping over something,
    your profile has 3,765,635 roubles in it,
    18010 dollars,
    and some euros,
    but something funky is happening

I'm not sure how to fix that, if you copy this profile out and start a new one if you sell something on the new profile does it work?

Edited once, last by CWX ().

• hmm, that is indeed very weird,

I'm not seeing anything erroring or being funky in the logs, unless I'm skipping over something,
    your profile has 3,765,635 roubles in it,
    18010 dollars,
    and some euros,
    but something funky is happening

I'm not sure how to fix that, if you copy this profile out and start a new one if you sell something on the new profile does it work?

So, both USD and RUB seems that are present in the stash, but the game can't "read" it.

Yes, it does.
    I spent over 4 hours to copy and paste the old profile into the new one, until i reach a sweet spot.
    Now, in the new profile, I have the same hideout and skill of the older, a good part of my stash and the USD correctly working.

But.....now i have the same bug on RUB, with some difference.
    If i sell something the money dosen't grow, but if I buy something, the money doesn't decrease....

So...i don't know what's happened.

I'll try to re-install all SPT AKI and try again.

In any case, thanks a lot for the support

• im sure you'll try to update to 2.2.0 as that was released today, this will need a new profile, if this happens again please repost the thread, i'd recommend not using the sort button, this might have been the cause

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!