Lua-CustomSpawnPoints
    Lua-FleaMarketPriceUpdater
    Lua-SpawnReword
    Nexus-AIDisabler
    Nexus-SeperateTemp
    Nexus-StopResettingMyKeybinds
    zFin-AITweaks
    zThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen

The longer the launcher/server/client are operating, the slower the network communication gets between the client/server. At the time of this report, any quest interaction was taking approximately eight (8) seconds (turn in, complete, or accept). Additionally, coming out of raid or swapping traders would take a while. When everything was launched fresh, it was as instant as Unity can be.

You'll see in the error log that System.Net.WebException (request timed out) start getting thrown. In the previous incarnation of a slowdown, there were these exceptions from the UI, but also when the system would try to spawn bots. Basically, any server/client interaction has the potential of causing the backtrace.

• Sure. It may take me a hot minute to get to it.

Since I've always experienced unrelated UI delays (or hangs) in Live/SPT, is there something specific I should look for (as opposed to waiting until long delays start)? A single presence of the backtrace--modless--as an indication of the problem? The "Item deserialization error"?

• I couldn't give you a definitive explanation but your log was filled with errors, I'm surprised the game works at all. I would guess a mod is editing/adding an item to the game and doing it incorrectly.

• It's definitively Fin's FAIT. When I had no mods, I had zero deserializations nor "The request timed out" and that was with three back-to-back raids. There was only one exception in the error log with a vanilla run (see below).

While I idled at the main menu, I shutdown the server, added FAIT, and brought the server up. My first raid had several network errors and tens and tens of deserializations.

I'll add a report on Fin's mod.

FWIW, here's that vanilla trace I saw in case you are curious:

• aight, can you let Fin know in their mod thread? regards your original issue so something can be done/looked at from them, will close this thread now as it was a mod issue.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!