- Fix the price of Loud CMMG MK47 Mutant

• Reis added a new version:

CHANGELOG:

- Price fix of Key-tool

- Price fix of HK MP5 9x19 X Products X-5 50-round drum magazine

- Adjustments for the last version of Priscilu Special Weapons

CHANGELOG:

- More than 100 items prices were revised. The majority of them have decreased, but some have gone up

- Added Vortex Ranger 1500 rangefinder

- Added EYE MK.2 professional hand-held compass

- Added RSP-30 reactive signal cartridge (Green)

• Im struggling on how to download this, i tried to zip it but I dont know how to do any of this. Could use some help :/

Hi.

It works like any other mod, man.

Anyway, I'll try to help you.

Just do this:

1) Go to Priscilu Trader page here;

2) In Priscilu Trader page, press the "Download" blue butoon in the top of the page;

3) In this new page, press the "arrow pointed down" in top right;

The file "Priscilu_2.1.3.zip" will be almost instantly downloaded to your "downloads" folder.

Now you need to unzip the file. If you don't know how, just google it.

Hope it helps you.

Edited 2 times, last by Reis ().

• Well, I don't have any mods... so saying it's like others means nothing. Giving me the same link and same info on the page is not helpful. And google it? XD you google it, it's full of conflicting info for other games, download this or that for this or that. It's a bunch of bs I'm trying to get around. Why is no one actually helpful, is everyone just expected everyone to know everything about computers? When someone ask a question not a lot of people ask you might have to go into a little more detail. Just a groszy toxic thing like reddit mods mentality. Sorry if it seems like I'm going off on you but it's a consent thing with this site. I haven't downloaded a single mod because of the awesome help I've been getting... (little over a month of playtime)

• At the Priscilu Trader page:

Click the version 2.1.3

In the new page , confirm the license (check the box) and press SUBMIT

In the new page prees GO TO LINK, it will open a google drive window. Download the file.

Go to your downloads files, double click the Priscilu_2.1.3.zip file and unzip it to your mod.

BTW i use WinRar for the files.

Hope it helps you

CHANGELOG:

- Update to SPT-AKI 3.5.0

- Added .338 Lapua Magnum AP ammo

- Some items prices have been revised. The majority of them have decreased, but some have gone up

CHANGELOG:

- Update to SPT-AKI 3.5.1

- Added 9x21mm PE gzh ammo

- Added 9x21mm BT gzh ammo

• Aye dawg, great mod, great idea, love it. Have one slight issue with it thus far. Whenever I go into the game, for example lets say I've started on an Easy Start to test things and Priscilu would be at level 4. After I buy something, despite still saying I was at level 4 loyalty, from that point onward the stock he has stays as though he was level one. Any possible reason this could be occuring? Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!