Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?82155…Fx2yoVRd3RMYAWi6hrPF3JUTc
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    from battlestate games
    List of used mods
    none

ive downloaded spt multiple times in the past but now for some reason, it doesnt work. i make a folder, backup my current version of eft and insert it into the folder. then i go onto spt website and download my version, in this case 12.12.15.16909, of sptaki. whenever it's done, i extract the files to the folder, however when i do so, it gives me an error code (Error Code:80004005). Ive looked up this error code and i have no idea still what exactly the problem is and how to fix it. Its a windows issue i think but i already made sure to download the three required things. so i dont know whats wrong. Any help?view?usp=sharing

• Not sure how much help this will be, but have you tried moving that one single file out separately, and then moving it into where it needs to go? The error in the screenshot is caused by a corrupted (or missing) DLL files in Windows itself.

• I am having the same issue, looking into the DLL file. Will update if I can figure it out.

UPDATE: So I have got my version to work with the latest SPT AKI, I went ahead and cleaned my windows temp files just in case. But what seemed to work for me is to not use windows extract tool but used 9zip instead, open the file in 9zip, click all and extract to your SPT location, click start and it should work. If you need anymore help let me know.

• I had this also, to resolve I used 7zip to extract the SPT-AKI archive, then pasted it into my chosen copy of the install.

In hindsight it was probably windows defender blocking one of the extracted files whilst it was in temp, I didn't check but worth exploring.

Edited once, last by itsMickle: idea ().

• I had this also, to resolve I used 7zip to extract the SPT-AKI archive, then pasted it into my chosen copy of the install.

In hindsight it was probably windows defender blocking one of the extracted files whilst it was in temp, I didn't check but worth exploring.

Just curious, have you run into very little bots generating on factory/etc? Seems like after this update to 16909 that it only spawns in 4 or so at a time vs before it was all-out war at the start of each raid.

EDIT: Seems that it is working now, only generating around 4-6 bots (on factory) at a time and frames are much better. Could be that I switched to an M2 drive vs SSD but "backend" seems smoother.

Edited once, last by Breezy2G ().

• Closing thread as OP fixed the issue, Use 7Zip

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!