SPT Realism Mod

• Hi guys, I have a problem with this mod. I was also able to isolate it already. Play on the 3.7 and have only the realism mod installed and almost all holo sights have a shift to the left or right when I execute a side step. Is this problem already known or does anyone have a clue?

Thanks to the fontaine for the great work and the time he invests.

2023-10-15-14-21-231-7-9-5-5-2-0-0-0-8-0-0-0-6-16-15-0.png

• Hello, just recently installed the mod and all is working perfectly and i am enjoying so far, but i have now noticed that i am now able to loot pmc's melee weapons? which for how i am trying to play the game, just completely breaks the economy for me if every 3rd pmc i kill has for example a taiga or red rebel when i am only lvl 14, if anyone can help me with this or point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

• Hi guys, I have a problem with this mod. I was also able to isolate it already. Play on the 3.7 and have only the realism mod installed and almost all holo sights have a shift to the left or right when I execute a side step. Is this problem already known or does anyone have a clue?

Thanks to the fontaine for the great work and the time he invests.

2023-10-15-14-21-231-7-9-5-5-2-0-0-0-8-0-0-0-6-16-15-0.png

It's a bug, not sure if/when I can fix it.

Hello, just recently installed the mod and all is working perfectly and i am enjoying so far, but i have now noticed that i am now able to loot pmc's melee weapons? which for how i am trying to play the game, just completely breaks the economy for me if every 3rd pmc i kill has for example a taiga or red rebel when i am only lvl 14, if anyone can help me with this or point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

PMCs don't have red rebels in their loot pools, and Taiga only on Bear tier 4 and rare at that.

• as i can see, in your logs it's full of debug. check if in any mode you have debug enable... maybe in config file or in the menu (F12)

• Found a couple of bugs in the 0.13 version of Realism Mod. Both have to do with "stance"

1) A very minor bug.

If you aim from a weapon and at that moment press the "melee hit" button. Then the character will make the animation of the hit, but the actual position will remain in the "aiming mode".

This can be understood by the display of the character's movement speed. When we are in the aiming mode, the movement speed is reduced by half, and just when making a "melee hit" from the position "in the aiming", we get that visually the character has left the aiming mode (when he made the "hit"), but in fact he still remains in the "aiming mode".

To normalize the character position, it is enough to re-enter the aiming mode, or change the stance to Active Aim (only it stance reset character position)

Here are steps to reproduce the error:

1) Take out the weapon

2) Enter aiming mode

3) NOT leaving the aiming mode, press the melee keybind

2) And this is already a pretty nasty bug

If we have the alternate pistol position OFF, therefore changing from main weapon to pistol then pistol position does not reset to default.

This creates a situation where, for example, our main weapon is in the High Ready stance and without leaving this stance we switch to the pistol, then our pistol will also be in the High Ready stance and it will be impossible to shoot in this case

This error occurs ONLY if the alternate pistol position is OFF. If the alternate position is ON, this problem does not occur.

Here are steps to reproduce the error:

1) Change in BepInEx menu param "Enable Alternative Pistol Position And ADS" from "true" to "false"

2) Take out the main weapon

3) Switch to High Ready / Active Aim / Short-Ready / Low Ready mode

4) Without leaving these stance mode, switch to the pistol

Two videodemonstrations this

• I don't know if that's a mistake or not

But I think it is worth to inform you about it:

In the mod.js script on line 468 (and 611 line for mod.ts) there is a check for SAIN installed. The problem is that the check specifies "Solarint-SAIN-ServerMod", but the original server folder in the SAIN is called "zSolarint-SAIN-ServerMod"

• Another mistakes? (at least he looks like it).

1) In reshallaLO.json file

The amount of HP of Reshala's right arm is 80, while the left arm is 60. And according to the visuals of this boss, I didn't find any reason make directly right arm increased amount of HP

2) In knightLO.json file

The amount of HP of Knight's right leg is 65, while the left leg is 60. And according to the visuals of this boss, I didn't find any reason make directly right leg increased amount of HP

3) In tagillaLO.json file

The amount of HP of Tagilla's right leg (70) and right arm (75) does not correspond to the number of HP in left leg (65) and left arm (65). And according to the visuals of this boss, I didn't find any reason make a discrepancy in HP of limbs

But maybe you have some other thoughts on that. So I apologize if this isn't a mistakes.

• Is the 'Sway Intensity' setting under 'Weapons Settings' working for anyone?

I've tested it at 0 and 3 with no noticeable change.

I've also tested the stand-alone Recoil mod, which does work; there is no scope inertia or sway at 0.

Despite the mod conflict warning, I've disabled the 'Recoil and Attachments' section in the Config and used the stand-alone Recoil mod over the top, which allows it to work as expected.

• Is the 'Sway Intensity' setting under 'Weapons Settings' working for anyone?

I've tested it at 0 and 3 with no noticeable change.

I've also tested the stand-alone Recoil mod, which does work; there is no scope inertia or sway at 0.

Despite the mod conflict warning, I've disabled the 'Recoil and Attachments' section in the Config and used the stand-alone Recoil mod over the top, which allows it to work as expected.

Jesus Christ, are you also on 3.7.1?

• This thread is for support questions only. It is not helpful for me in developing Realism for people to dig through code and asking lengthy questions about small details, unless it is to find a bug.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!