codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?39464…JfdoKKeJFp9XzSwjKBeZ7c9PJ
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?ccaff…GZMR2X1YnE5grd666vWx5H1fG
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?382ce…pRHc42Pbac4cYsvTo61BjZLJQ
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    from https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/ and i downloaded the game from battle state games
    List of used mods
    none

I can do anything except for load into any of the raids on any map, including the fresh 2.3.0 character as well as copy and pasting my 2.2.3 character, even the scav raid will do the same thing, it just keeps looping back into the main menu when I try to jump into raid, I have the .Net applications that I'm supposed to have installed, I have deleted all earlier .Net versions already to see if that was the issue,Ii have also deleted all traces of BSG and EFT files from computer to have fresh installs, I have also verified integrity of the EFT game From the BSG application, and yes of course everything is in a directory separate from the EFT directory, i have also tried to go back to 2.2.3 instead and the same incident occurs? :(

• Official Post

-05:00|0.12.12.15.17107|Error|application|System.Exception: Can't load bundle: maps/factory_day_preset.bundle HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

Does this happen on all maps?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I can do anything except for load into any of the raids on any map, including the fresh 2.3.0 character as well as copy and pasting my 2.2.3 character, even the scav raid will do the same thing, it just keeps looping back into the main menu when I try to jump into raid, I have the .Net applications that I'm supposed to have installed, I have deleted all earlier .Net versions already to see if that was the issue,Ii have also deleted all traces of BSG and EFT files from computer to have fresh installs, I have also verified integrity of the EFT game From the BSG application, and yes of course everything is in a directory separate from the EFT directory, i have also tried to go back to 2.2.3 instead and the same incident occurs? :(

Can you play Live without any problems?

if so, id try Setting: Server, Aki.Launcher and the EscapeFromTarkov as Admin and see if that works.

after that id try disabling any firewalls or antivirus and test if it will run (if it still won't let you in a map, I'd turn them back on)

if none of that works, try moving it to a different drive or if you have it installed in "Program Files" move it to "Program Files (x86)".

• 1. yes i can and on any map.

2. i opened as admin, and still no change

3. i disabled all, and i of course turned them back on

4. i moved to progam x86 file and gave me this error

• 2022-03-26 09:33:03.376 -05:00|0.12.12.15.17107|Error|Default|Can't load bundle: <b>'maps/customs_preset.bundle'</b>, error: <b>'Can't load bundle: maps/customs_preset.bundle HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found'</b>

2022-03-26 09:34:06.111 -05:00|0.12.12.15.17107|Error|Default|Can't set affinity mask. Error code: 0

• Official Post

two questions:

1. Have you tried installing SPT without a # in your install path folder name?

(I don’t know if this actually has an effect but worth a try)

2. Do you use any proxy settings in windows?

• two questions:

1. Have you tried installing SPT without a # in your install path folder name?

(I don’t know if this actually has an effect but worth a try)

2. Do you use any proxy settings in windows?

I have everything the same as when I was playing on 2.2.3, and I have not done any proxy settings changes at all,

I just Created a new folder directory without numbers or the # and just called it SPT, and I was able to go into any raid, I appreciate you all very much. :saint:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!