codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?a2b9c…FLa63cZHp4QKJgfpmUx1LQLCV
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?726f8…BN7UcMs5ixxnrsArwjXhWcHkL
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Nikita
    List of used mods
    (While I have many mods installed and did my own modifications, the error will still appear without any mods, even with fresh profiles.)

Game shows Backend error: Certificate Validation error when performing certain actions (Moving items, Buying items, Starting generators, etc.) but after several attempts and some server restarts (probably PC restart), the error fixes itself. And after a few days of happy playing without any issues, the error comes back and the cycle begins.

I guarantee all the errors(mod conflict) and warnings(Trader incompat) in the server log are entirely normal as I can still play with no issues before. I know what caused it and it has nothing to do with the cert error. The error still persists with all (server+client)mods uninstalled.

I've searched through Discord history and there're a couple of cases, I guess mine is just more severe.

Again, thank you for the support!

Edit: Chmop in Discord mentioned it's the game client issue and I've recopied the files but the error seems to still be there.

Edited once, last by ChiNoel ().

• Official Post

I've tried to decipher what's not a mod and a mod issue in your logs, can I ask you to post the logs when the issue happens without mods, this would make it a lot easier. thanks

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I've tried to decipher what's not a mod and a mod issue in your logs, can I ask you to post the logs when the issue happens without mods, this would make it a lot easier. thanks

I would like to but right now the error is gone and I can play normally. If it comes back again I will send the logs without mods. Thank you.

• Official Post

sorry it's a pain, ill leave the thread open, after 6 days I have to close it if nothing happens, but you can open a new one when needed

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!