Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?93be3…pRzCKT8CnXwdtK4CRNA1z9pQj
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    official eft website
    List of used mods
    none

I saw a couple videos of single player Tarkov and wanted to try it out. I then followed a couple video tutorials and followed the steps to install. When everything was done I launched the custom server then started the Aki Launcher, but when I went to get into a raid it would come up with the error "Object Reference not set to an instance of an object". I think the raid was working in the background because I could here noises and on the custom server it showed that it successfully had containers generated, dynamic items spawned and Generated location bigmap in green. I am sorry if this is really obvious and I'm just wasting your time, I will try to not be so silly next time.

• My assumption would be - corrupted files, most likely game ones if you have this issue on raid load

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• I reinstalled actual Tarkov and then added the mod, It seems to be working now, before when I just tried to reinstall the mod to the old Tarkov copy it didn't work, thanks for the help.

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!