Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    www.escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    none

So I keep getting this notification even after everything is in order and I played a live game and have done all the requirements to my knowledge. All I have to do is prove I own a copy in the SPT game path however it seems that no matter where I go in the file it thinks I do not actually own Tarkov. Do I need to live through my raids to make the launcher detect my game?

• Hey I did this and it worked thank you however I get a message saying that escape from tarkov.exe is not found on the game path. despite the path looking like this. I'm sorry but I'm new to modding something this heavily thank you again tho for your help.

• This is the issue I am having the launcher on the right doesn't let me select the exe file while it pops up on the left. is the issue the exe file needs to be elsewhere?

• On the left is the server logs and on the right is the directory itself showing that escape from tarkov.exe is in the directory however the Spt launcher is not detecting it. The path I set the launcher on is the one called "SPT AKI" which is in the right photo on the top left. I hope this helps more. Thanks so much again for the help.

• So I made a little progress where it now detects Tarkov but now it says patching on the launcher but doesn't actually launch the game it just goes away after a few seconds.

• Official Post

post logs from this point, if you are now able to start the game (even for a few seconds) logs should be made

Server.log

BepInEx.log

client log with "Trace" on it

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• so I couldn't find a client or BepinEx log within the files for SPT so maybe I have to reinstall or something along those lines? Here's a search for logs within the file. Inside the logs file itself, there wasn't a client or BepinEx log either just to make sure.

• I would try reinstalling your EFT. Make sure to remove any residual files after you uninstall it.

Also, reinstall SPT from scratch after you re-install EFT. If you continue to have issues at that point, please post all your logs again.

As links to our codepaste preferably. It's easier than looking at images.

I'm somewhat at a lose here.

• Okay So I have logs now from the live version popping up and the launcher's only issue is still getting stuck on patching. I have a feeling that I am very close though to being able to play. I'll post all of my logs here for now and maybe that will help.

So the main issue is that once everything is done the Aki launcher is stuck patching and eventually the error goes away and the game doesn't launch. I tried the Nvidia overlay and other ways to get around it however it has not worked yet.

Which logs would you want me to post? I still can't find a bepinEx log for some reason. I also did a full reinstall so at this point I'm very close to being able to start the game but I have no idea what the cause could be. Thanks again for all the help! :)

• Those are just normal requests from the launcher to the server.

Assuming you:

- Own and have installed the official game

- Have applied any downgrade patches (if needed) and got the success message after patching.

- Have the correct version of SPT for your client files

- Have correct permissions to the directory that SPT is setup

- Made sure your antivirus isn't interfering

I'm kind of at a lose. I can't think of anything that would be preventing it from starting the game that we know about. It's possible you have something on your end that is causing the issue, but I've no idea what it could be.

If you want, you can try deleting all your log files so they are fresh, and try starting the game again. Then provide any new logs that you have from SPT.

Unless there is something in them that can shed some light on what is happening, I'm not really sure where to go from here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!