Money does not get added after selling Item.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?1b97e…XhrtvbjbJkyGL4yL6MazcoFGt
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?23e04…NhEeaC4kdUZJpVyjBS9upmG6y
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?f0099…Kew8uSKuC4gQ1RLRUjGe9vU6N
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    EFT Website
    List of used mods
    A_JustNUCore
    AdditionalClothing_DigitalFloraPack
    AKGUY
    Alex-AIO
    armalite-reloaded
    crabgod
    CWX-BushWhacker 1.0.0
    Fin-ChokingHazard
    Gamenator_Crazyguns
    GearGal
    Hex'sFPBTrader
    Ilhsiek-MuchNeeded
    Kaiju-api
    LeKaiju-Orbitas-AmmoPouch
    LootOverlayFix
    Lua-FleaMarketPriceUpdater
    Lua-PlayerBossScav
    Lua-SpawnRework
    Lua-TheGachaBox
    Nootropix-BigCases
    Orbitas-MarkItemsFIR
    Priscilu
    Revingly-micc
    SamSWAT-CoDMW_JWGROM
    SamSWAT-CoDMW_Pararescue
    SamSWAT-FAMAS
    SamSWAT-FOV
    SamSWAT-M1014
    SamSWAT-VALMOD3
    SamSWAT-Vepr12
    ServerValueModifier
    TML_DLLS_Faupi-MunitionsExpert 1.4.1
    Yim-RecoilTweaks
    Z_AdditionalGear_TanModule
    Z_AdditionalGear_UntarModule
    zFin-AITweaks
    ZThunderbags-BiggerBang
    ZZ-WeaponTrader

I upgraded my stash from lvl 2 to lvl 3, and was reorganizing my items to the very bottom as new space gets added there. After I was done, I sold a few items from my raid and noticed that my money displayed 21K roubles, 0 dollars and 0 euro, whenever I sold items the money would not be displayed higher and roubles as an item would not be added to my stash. 10 minutes later, I noticed that my moneycase I had my money in, vanished. I looked in every container etc if I might have accidentally put it in somewhere while reorganizing but I simbly couln't find it anywhere so it must have vanished with all my money inside. I tried to restart the server a couple of times and it only adds money if I discard the rouble stack I have in the stash, but then it gets stuck again and the same repeats. I've spent a lot of hours playing on this save, building my stash and everything up so running into this really ruins the whole save for me as I can't sell items anymore.

I don't really know how to fix this issue, I've tried to remove some mods that I've had issues from time to time with but the money case remains vanished and the issue persists. I just hope that I can salvage this and not have to re-do EVERYTHING from scratch on a new profile again. Also as a side-note I've got remove container restrictions on. Inside the moneycase were roubles, among the other 2 currencies and 1 GP coin. The GP coin was the last thing I added inside the case before it was gone.

Your's Respectfully, I am in tears

• Official Post

hey there, can you remove all mods and see if you have any issues with selling and getting money back?

I assume you also have used SPO at some point because of this "TML_DLLS_Faupi-MunitionsExpert 1.4.1"

this is not how I pack that mod up.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• hey there, can you remove all mods and see if you have any issues with selling and getting money back?

I assume you also have used SPO at some point because of this "TML_DLLS_Faupi-MunitionsExpert 1.4.1"

this is not how I pack that mod up.

Yes, I have used SPO but it didn't seem to want to work when I tried it. Made a completely fresh install of SPT and started the profile I'm currently using. (kept some if not most of the mods that came with SPO though) I tried to remove the mods one by one which I suspected of causing this issue but even after removing practically everything before the profile stops working due to missing items it remained.

I then tried to look up the item ID of the money case that vanished, and looked for it in my profile file, removed the specific item in the code, and checked it if worked again. Turned out that removing it manually within the code fixed the money issue.

Played for a few more hours today and noticed that my magazine case with a bunch of mags inside has vanished too. So I bought a new one and put it where the old one used to be in my stash and just decided to deal with the few mags I lost and the case. Later though, the case showed up again, replacing my new one and the 3 mags I put inside of it. All the magazines from the case that vanished were inside. I'm not a very smart person when it comes to coding and issues like these but I believe it has something to do with the sorting window that was recently added to the game. Because both times when those items disappeared I have used the sorting window and put the money and the magazine case on separate occasions inside while organizing my stash.

While I do not know if the sorting window specifically is causing issues, a mod or both.

Your's Respectfully, I am in tears

• Official Post

yeah the sorting button is a bit "eh", losing items after using it seems to be a common issue lately, I would suggest not using it personally, your profile probably still has the mag case in the same location as the other, when you go into the inventory it will load the first one I guess, without going into the profile and manually moving the location, try moving things away from the location of the item that has vanished, see if they come back

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!