SPT-INSTALLER

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

CHANGELOG:

added warning message where EscapeFromTarkov.exe was not found in directory

^ if this does happen, check your game path assigned to BSG's launcher as we use this path.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• i tried to run the installer, i get this while the patcher runs:

A patch failed to apply

No further info, so I don't know what's wrong

The patcher finishes the first stage and then just closes

• I know this is off topic but I dont know where to look. Where can I find a third person mod? Ive googled everything and searched here on the db and cant find a mod that provides it.

• I'm relatively new to SPT so have never upgraded versions until today. I was using 3.2, and today I upgraded to 3.2.2. When you upgrade to a new version, does this require you to make a new Tarkov profile? Essentially start a new game? I'm getting the "file hash doesn't match the expected hash, you may be using the wrong version" error.

I first installed 3.2 when the game was 19078, so naturally this is the game version my save file is tied to. Are my only options to go back to using 3.2, or start a new game with 3.2.2?

Nevermind, I used the patcher to downgrade and it appears to work correctly now.

• Official Post

The Installer automatically goes to the C:/ drive. How do I switch this to detect Tarkov on my D:/ drive?

the installer takes the directory its located in, so move the installer where you want SPT to be

• i downloaded the installer installed it and everything but i cant launch the server or launcher it says i need to extract files but i cant anywhere so i deleted everything and tried to download it all i got the installer but i cant install in its says File not found: A:\Tarkov/EscapeFromTarkov.exe on the startup

• ive installed the automatic installer and am trying to play the game but it itsnt loading past the main load screen, i have opened the server and followed the instructions on the installer and it isnt working.

• Just wanted to say thank you everyone who makes these SP for Tarkov! been so awesome to play my favorite game offline cause i have bad internet. i hope theres a way i can support and give back to you!

• Hello,

I have a similar issue to lucozade: stuck in an infinite main loading screen.

I noticed the following two lines are repeated in the server window while this infinite load is happening:

[Client Request] /launcher/profile/info

[Client Request] /launcher/server/version

• hello i am new to this SPT. I did download the aki launcher and it already finished it but then when the aki server finish the install the file then i click on the aki launcher it say Aki server is not available. Can you help me that issues?

Yumkuga,

Make sure you click the aki-server and let that load *before* you open the launcher.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!