Blocked in Raid on Item Detail View (mainly stims)

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?8e75e…nFkL5GDy86vhoQRjfHEBRUGV7
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?8952b…yhsbkAdnG5BHj96UAN7v8aeor
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?55a54…QP26mLgWdSd4vjKxXAVg6NHuC
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG directlly. Bought a few years ago
    List of used mods
    Faupi-MunitionsExpert 1.5.0
    HideoutArchitect
    KcY-SeeItemValue 1.3.3
    ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod 3.0.2
    SamSWAT.HeliCrash

When playing in raid I always get the problem, that as soon as I open the detail view (Inspect) of a stim, the game continues running, but I cannot exit the view or do anything anymore. The detail view of the stim changes to a text containing "Blablabla" and I have to Alt-F4.

Sometimes the same happens with any other in-game item. But as far as I was able to see always happens, when entering the Inspect View of an item and then trying to Tab out of the view to continue on raiding (or similar).

I do use a profile from AKI 2.1.3, which might be a factor, but as this only happens in-raid and I have no other problems, I wanted to share it, as there might be some other problem. And I am so far with the profile, that I have not played long enough to start all over, but not long enough (lvl 18) to want to start all over. :saint:

I hope someone can help me, what the error is. The log is full of error, which point to a Bug.... :rolleyes:

• Official Post

no support is given for profiles older than 3.0.0, plus its SeeItemValue mod that is giving you the issue, check the mod page as its updated with a fix

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!