Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?b025f…JFJCkwr7PbR2cp7wzgT65uSUh
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG
    List of used mods
    None.

Patched from 18913 to 18346 and textures aren't loading and sometimes progress is lost. Is there a fix incoming for this or a way to bypass? Not sure if the progress lost is caused by this, but I've only started having issues once this started happening. I've deleted my profile and started fresh each time.

• same, fresh copy of latest EFT used, latest aki-patch, then SPT 301. did not add mods or profile data. started a new profile and as soon the character select screen (bear or usec) appears every thing loads in except uniform textures. I'm gonna apply the mods and profiles so i can continue testing if i can find or confirm any more issues I'll post and if possible ill include logs. also thank you to all the modders here who make this whole aki and web hub work this is one of the coolest and most active modding projects Ive come across, keep up the hard work it is appreciated.

• This problem was already posted for 3.0.0

3.0.1 confirmed by this thread to still have the issue

• the save issues some folks where having with graphical settings & key binds resetting is due to the Live game sharing the same temp folder as SPT (im speaking of the temp folder created by the game on your operating system drive) so as far as that concerned it's not actually an SPT issue its just down to them sharing the same temp folder and since the live game is the newer version it will overwrite that temp folder, my guess is that the version of tarkov and the version of spt we have are too far apart to share the same temp folder with out causing compatibility issues and so on for the other. so basically ya gotta pick what ya wanna play for the day or keep re configuring your spt every time you return from playing live tarkov. if any one has any ideas on how we can set up separate temps this could resolve these issues. not saying it could effect textures (i have no idea if it can) but thought i'd post here on the off chance that the issues are related, just a stab in the dark lol no pun intended.

~Darkside

• Same issues

- fresh install
    - white textures with base clothes
    - can't put in my character inventory some items like factory key or some backpacks like 6Sh118

- and for some reason (I tried without mods and clear temp files) in all raids I have the same exits... even if I spawn on the side of the exit

• Can i get you to try SPT 3.0.1? it has a new patcher.

I did a complete clean install.

I redownloaded Tarkov from BSG, made sure before hand that all previous files were deleted. Used the new Patcher from 18819 to 18807. I used the new Aki 3.0.1 and everything launched. Textures loaded. I went into ragfair and clicked weapons tab and everything loaded for me. I think that if anyone is having issues they should just start from scratch completely. Do not reuse any files.

So for me the thread is solved.

Edit: I wouldn't play the game with any mods to ensure that nothing is interfering with the game loading and functioning as it should.

• same, fresh copy of latest EFT used, latest aki-patch, then SPT 301. did not add mods or profile data. started a new profile and as soon the character select screen (bear or usec) appears every thing loads in except uniform textures. I'm gonna apply the mods and profiles so i can continue testing if i can find or confirm any more issues I'll post and if possible ill include logs. also thank you to all the modders here who make this whole aki and web hub work this is one of the coolest and most active modding projects Ive come across, keep up the hard work it is appreciated.

Were you using the Patcher 18819 to 18807? I did a complete clean install with new files and new folder and everything loads for me. I'd make sure if you're doing a clean install to search bsg files and make sure only the stock BSG folder is where files are found.

• 301 had issues with white textures, we found a fix but there were other problems with that eft version (unable to take money into raid). We've decided to pull 301 from the hub for now.

We've rolled the white texture fix into the existing 300 download. Give 300 a try again and this time i hope its in a better state for you guys than 301.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!