Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Games
    List of used mods
    Helicopter Crash Sites 1.1.0
    Take a Break 1.0.0
    FAUPI - Hideout Architect 1.5.0
    Kobra's AIO 1.1.1

I've been having this error show up in a window and taking me back to the main menu at random moments (never on a raid, though) no matter if I'm moving items around my stash, my inventory, selling and buying to a trader or the flea market. At times, I've also noticed that even if it doesn't give me the error, items will start having loading loops on them and take at least 5 seconds to update to the location I've moved it to.

I also don't know if this is related but I'm also seeing invisible items with no previews that load forever, and if I wear them or add them to my gun, either my preview or my gun won't show up unless i restart the game and server, but I'll make this into a separate thread if asked.

• im having the same issue, it only started happening to me after i updated Kobra AIO. not sure if thats the reason since i havent tested.

I've now done a clean re-install of Tarkov and SPT-AKI, and after playing for about an hour, the problem has appeared again, so at least in my case it doesn't seem to have anything to do with Kobra AIO

• I will say, after running the game with no mods other than technically the profile editor program, these issues have presented themselves much less often, but I still get the backend errors and the invisible items, which I believe softlock my game whenever I try to go on a raid even carrying one of them in my inventory, let alone wear them.

• try again without editing the profile, we cannot support a profile that has been messed with

Fair enough, I've now squeezed about 2 hours into a fresh profile, and I got as many backend errors as I did with my last one, which is to say less than I did with mods installed.

• I've tried disabling all mods, making a new profile and spam selling and buying items and everything else I could think of to cause the error to happen, but it never did.
    So I started reinstalling all the mods I'm using 1 by 1 while making a new profile each time and repeating the same steps and still got no backend error.
    Finally I switched back to my main profile and did the test again and still got no error.
    My best guess is that it happens after the server as been running for a while, be it with mods or not.

• I've been having a similar issue (except the invisible items issue), with mods or no mods. I really have no idea why it happens. Sometimes I would not get to the raid end screen, I would just alt+f4 to move on.

It's happened to me from time to time too, at least when I boot the game back on it saves my progress from after extracting

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!