• jbs4bmx added a new file:

• Just letting you know. This mod causes an error with Fin's AI tweaks. It looks like the mags cause an unhandled promise error.

I'll also post about this under FAIT.

Error code below:

(node:12284) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

at AITweaks.adjustPatronSlots (G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:8860:39)

at AITweaks.startGearchanging (G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9148:14)

at AITweaks.main (G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:5049:18)

at AITweaks.delayedLoad (G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:26:14)

at DelayedModLoader.executeMods (G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\obj\bundle.js:12313:21)

at DelayedModLoader.load (G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\obj\bundle.js:12302:14)

at ModCallbacks.onLoad (G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\obj\bundle.js:1846:24)

at App.load (G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\obj\bundle.js:16016:59)

at G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\obj\bundle.js:17694:47

at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)

(Use `Aki.Server --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)

(node:12284) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.htm…unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)

(node:12284) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

• So before this mod, FAIT worked for you?
    And then you added this mod and the error happened?
    Have you tried my mod without FAIT installed? Same results or different?

Just trying to get a baseline down so I know where to start.

• So before this mod, FAIT worked for you?
    And then you added this mod and the error happened?
    Have you tried my mod without FAIT installed? Same results or different?

Just trying to get a baseline down so I know where to start.

That's correct. FAIT worked before this mod. Didn't work with this mod. Now that I've removed this mod from the mods folder, FAIT works again.

• That's correct. FAIT worked before this mod. Didn't work with this mod. Now that I've removed this mod from the mods folder, FAIT works again.

It has now been proven by many other users that this mod does not play well with any of FIN's mods. Unfortunately, for now I don't have the resources to diagnose this issue and therefore a disclaimer has been added to the mod's main page stating that it will not work with Fin's mods. If I get time in the future to correct it, I will, but for now, I'm still working out some of the other kinks with it.

• POLL: Should I reduce the number of available OP magazine options?

I'm trying get an idea of the community's feelings about the magazine options available through Jaeger.

IMPORTANT: Please only react to this post with the correct emoji.

Thumbs Up = Yes, reduce the number of magazines.

Question Mark = No, keep the mod as-is.

• Other responses/reactions will not be counted and/or will be ignored.
    • Follow up questions will come later once the poll has had enough time to gather responses.
    • Only emoji reactions will be counted at this time.

Thank you to everyone who uses the mod! ^^

• jbs4bmx added a new version:

Type: Item Mod

Supported SPT-AKI Version: 3.7.0+

ChangeLog:

• Fix types
    • Fix blacklist method
    • Update README.md file
    • Update version support to 3.7.0+

Installation: Extract to root of SPT folder.

• jbs4bmx added a new version:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!