Where did you download your game from?
    battlestate games launcher
    List of used mods
    kcy-see item value 1.4.0
    lua custom spawn points
    lua spawn rework
    server value modifier
    spt realism mod

I'm not exactly getting any errors in my server window that i know of, but i cant read code. but i have noticed that none of my mods are loading in. for example with the server value modifier i have all items examined checked and it doesn't work. or see item value doesn't show item values. I'm almost positive vie done installation correctly, I've been moding quiet a few version of spt now since before 2.3.1. but for some reason i haven't been able to get mods to load with any of the 3.0 versions. please help i love spt and i love the mods. anything you need pls let me know and ill upload as quickly as possible

• Official Post
    Code
    Mod Lua-CustomSpawnPoints is incompatible with SPT 3.X.X
    Mod Lua-CustomSpawnPoints is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!
    Mod Lua-SpawnRework is incompatible with SPT 3.X.X
    Mod Lua-SpawnRework is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!

these will not load, are they updated for 3.1.1?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!