Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    ZeroTimes_Ported
    zRaiRaiTheRaichu-AmmoStats-2.1.2
    faction-advantages

Downloaded the game and started to play but found that im missing quests, Tarkov Shooter for one but its not that important, and that when ever i extract i never gain EXP.

Got 12k EXP in one raid and non of it was attributed towards my level after leaving the score screen, i have tried with and without mods and i've reinstalled the game twice.

Not sure if this is something common or if not if there is any fix but any help would be appreciated.

• I thought I had this same issue, but when I started keeping track of my xp to edit the lost amounts into my save file, I realised what was actually going on.

Say you had 100,000 xp before a raid and during the raid you got 5,000. The end of raid level progress bar would show you going from 105,000 up to 110,000, before the character screen correctly showing the 105,000 figure it should have been, so you never actually lost that xp but it was certainly pretty confusing as the end of raid screen essentially counted it twice.

Would keep an eye on your xp stats over a couple of raids and see if you've got the same thing happening.

• I thought I had this same issue, but when I started keeping track of my xp to edit the lost amounts into my save file, I realised what was actually going on.

Say you had 100,000 xp before a raid and during the raid you got 5,000. The end of raid level progress bar would show you going from 105,000 up to 110,000, before the character screen correctly showing the 105,000 figure it should have been, so you never actually lost that xp but it was certainly pretty confusing as the end of raid screen essentially counted it twice.

Would keep an eye on your xp stats over a couple of raids and see if you've got the same thing happening.

i had noticed the same exact thing with my game and got super confused thank you for explaining

• Official Post

yeah this is on the list to fix, what DaveOne said is what seems to be happening.

start raid at 100,000 EXP
    gain 5000 EXP during raid

end screen shows 105,000 EXP going up to 110,000

you are gaining EXP it just isnt showing it correctly atm, quests im hoping to have a look at eventually

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!