Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e834d…PobEzAmRAiBzSVCDtRguNENTs
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Games
    List of used mods
    none

I keep having runtime issues with the launcher. I have installed 3 different versions of runtime, including the one linked here on the download page, and the one that the error message tells me to. I also have the 4.7.2 framework, however every time I launch it keeps telling me to install 6.0.6 version of .NET runtime. I have also installed the SPT mod both manually and using the installer neither of which has worked. I have attached a snip of the error message I keep getting when launching, when I click yes it redirects me to a completely different version of runtime. This is my first time trying to install so I'm a little confused as to what is going on.

I also would like to apologize for the inclusion of two error logs, there are no logs in my BepinEx folder and the field needs to be filled to post this.

• yes 3 different versions, 6.0.4 the one listed on the download page here, 6.0.6 the one it asks me to have every time I try to launch, and 6.0.7 which is the version the error message links me to download after attempting to run as well as what you've linked me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both my game and SPT as well as the various version of the runtime. I'm not even sure what could be causing it given that I have the appropriate framework, unless I need a more up to date framework for the newer runtimes?

• Official Post

if issue still persists on 3.2.0, reopen the thread

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!