[Deprecated] LukewarmPudding's BlackGear

• Hey, I noticed the 6b23 Black uses Ceramic armour type, while the vanilla one uses Armour Steel. Also, the 6b13 and 6b23 Black are each around half the price of their vanilla counterparts. The AVS Black is also pretty severely underpriced it seems

• lukewarmpudding added a new version:

• So i downloaded the latest version and i don't have any black gear in my stash but when i launch it gives me this error

• AKI version ?

gzhel-k is still broken
    bruh

I don't have that problem...

• I'm not sure if this is a legacy issue or not, but none of the gear added seems to have a category, such as Gear > Backpack that pops up in the top left of the inspect window letting you know what type of item it is, and thus doesn't show up in the Handbook or Flea Market.

• I just noticed something about this version when compared to others. Previous versions had ALL of the gear available at Ragman LL1. Now? Only some items.

Is this normal, a bug, a setting in the mod?

Is not a bug. Loyalty is working from v3.0.0. You can modify it in the db but is not the original idea.

{

"akiVersion": "3.5.0",

"projectName": "SPT-AKI",

"compatibleTarkovVersion": "0.13.0.21734"

}

I don't know why your version is crashing, because rn you are the only one with the issue.

• Is not a bug. Loyalty is working from v3.0.0. You can modify it in the db but is not the original idea.

I don't know why your version is crashing, because rn you are the only one with the issue.

So it's working but it only show in ragman i can't find it in flea market or even see linked search, a bit funky.

What exact version are you on?

I'm on 0.13.021734 and simply didn't work

should i update to latest eft? 0.13.0.3.22032?

Edited once, last by M0RDA: Not fully working ().

• New issue (low priority):

I can't find any itemstoadd.json in my database folder and none of the other DB files have item prices inside. The prices on my session are correct to the itemstoadd.json that ShadowXtrex posted on the site previously, but I have no way to edit them without that file. Is there a different DB file I should be looking for? Is it in a different location?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!