Revingly-micc
    ServerValueModifier
    Trap-CustomQuests
    zDeadW0lf-BalancedMeds
    zDeadW0lf-UsefulFoodsAndDrinks
    InspectionlessMalfs
    Kobrakon-TakeABreak
    Kobrakon-UltimateClearNVGs

Hi there, as above, I am experiencing frequent loading lag with traders, ragfair and moving items, as well as flat out Certificate Validation Errors. I realize that I should try this without mods to see if a mod may be causing it, but I'm wondering whether anyone may already know of a mod I use which could be the culprit.

Alternatively, if there is a way to fix these issues without removing any of the mods, that would be great too. Thanks in advance!

edit: I accidentally put the hub URL instead of escapefromtarkov.com in the "Where did you download your game from?" field. Oops.

• I believe the Certificate Validation Errors occur when there is a confliction between mods. What I would suggest and I know it sucks arse to do but make a new folder on your desktop called "mods for 3.1.1" or what ever, highlight all of your installed mods and cut and paste them in to folder and see if the error still exists. If it doesn't, add 1 or 2 mods at a time and see which one is causing the Certification errors. This is my method in finding a troublesome mod or error solving in general.

Hope this helps!

• Official Post

if issue still persists on 3.2.0, reopen the thread

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!