Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    Blackmarket
    ServerValueModifier
    Trap-CustomQuests for doubleagent
    WhitePhosphorus
    kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUD

I apologize here for a few mistakes I may have made. My main language is not English. The last time I had English in school was over 20 years ago, and the translator doesn't get it across very well.

Now to the patching of the AKI. I do not understand how to patch the SPEFT. As far as I have seen there is now version 3.2.1 I still have the previous version (3.2.0) and thought that I only need to download the AKI_Patcher and run it (2 files in the main folder where the .exe is also inside) and then run the patcher. But I always get errors.

Either the file "globalgamemanagers.assets" which is located in the "EscapeFromTarkov_Data" folder is wrong or the "globalgamemanagers".

I had already described this in another post where you closed the post only with the words that it works Either the file "globalgamemanagers.assets" which is located in the "EscapeFromTarkov_Data" folder is wrong or the "globalgamemanagers".

I had already described this in another post where you closed the post only with the words that it works

(RE: Patcher is not working)

But it does not. It may be dsa I am blind but I have not found an explanation how I update the SPEFT. Would be nice if someone could explain it to me.

). but it does not. It may be dsa I am blind but I have not found an explanation how I update the SPEFT. Would be nice if someone could explain it to me.

• I have now managed to do it myself. But not with the patcher but by deleting everything except the user folder and applying the installer again. Now have the correct version (mods are unfortunately still outdated but work). The AKI_Patcher I still do not understand.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!