Extracting from a raid as PMC with beacons in special pocket crash the server before the save

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?2bc16…BYwPRmb5P7NgV2qcNHpY1mgci
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?2bc16…BYwPRmb5P7NgV2qcNHpY1mgci
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?3e2c4…88EBkFJ3yjYLD5XHa5YmwyNZj
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Live launcher
    List of used mods
    Faupi-MunitionsExpert 1.6.1
    HideoutArchitect
    Lua-SpawnRework
    ServerValueModifier
    zFin-AITweaks

I have not tested extensively if the crash occurs with other items than the beacon.

Reproduce : start a raid with 3 beacons in the specials pockets, don't use them and extract with them still in the pocket.

Client hangs before the XP screen and server is stuck on the save step but doesn't save.

Both client and server have to be alt-f4ed

Restarting the client put the player gear as it was before the raid, the same way it does if you violently close the server during a raid.

I've done a scav run without changing the configuration or mods, played and extracted flawlessly.

I've redone a PMC run without changing the gear, configuration or mods, just removed the beacons, played and extracted flawlessly

• Lt.Dan

Changed the title of the thread from “Extracting from a raid as PMC with beacon in special pocket crash the server before the save” to “Extracting from a raid as PMC with beacons in special pocket crash the server before the save”.
    • Official Post

remove all mods and try again, i have no issues leaving raid with these

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I found that if I join a raid with beacons in the special slots I spawn but have no control, not able to open TAB menu, unable to move or look around. My weapon also doesn't show, it's just like a locked free camera. Got around it by keeping beacons in vest then transferring them to special slot on spawn in. Didn't try leaving raid with them as I always complete the mission like a good PMC ;-P

Server console shows no errors at any time.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!