Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e699b…wQsxcyyzfmk68U1EK7iAHa9RB
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Games
    List of used mods
    None

Buying from Fence sometimes causes purchasing for traders to infinitely load.

Initially noticed it on a modded install, but testing on a clean install shows the same problem. The bug is reproducible by purchasing random items from Fence over time without closing and reopening Fence. Most purchases work fine but eventually the bug occurs.

If I had to guess, Fence's inventory updates on the server over time but it only updates on the client when Fence is opened, leading to errors when attempting to buy an item that still appears on the client but may no longer be available server side. The relevant errors can be found near the end of the server log if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for all your hard work on SPT-AKI, much appreciated :)

• Sorry I don't remember, the item was an iron sight for some pistol I believe? If it happens again, I'll take note of what item it was and reupload the logs again.

• I managed to recreate the bug just now by leaving Fence open for several minutes and then attempting to purchase a random item. This time, it was a VOG-25 Khattabka improvised hand grenade. I can't say for sure but I haven't noticed any pattern when it comes to which items trigger this.

I'll link the logs here rather than making a new thread:

Client log: N/A. (no error log present)

BepinEx log: SPT-Aki CodePaste (sp-tarkov.com)

Server log: SPT-Aki CodePaste (sp-tarkov.com)

I did reinstall mods, but I removed them while recreating the bug. However, I've had the same error occur on a completely fresh install, a modded install, and then here now again as a "clean" install (it was modded but mods were removed for this test) so I don't think mods are the issue.

• Exphion

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!