Props In-Raid Modding (PIRM)

• Props added a new file:

• Props added a new version:

I had to go back and I tried a lot of different things but I needed to fall back to how Fin did it.

Pretty much Fin's updated code at this point for 3.2.X.

I had to go back and I tried a lot of different things but I needed to fall back to how Fin did it.

Pretty much Fin's updated code at this point for 3.2.X.

4th time is the charm. Updated the script to work with latest from server typescript.

Muted some of the log issues (people freaking out over red text).

If you have issues with the price, i heard 3.2.5 had some bad data.

4th time is the charm. Updated the script to work with latest from server typescript.

Muted some of the log issues (people freaking out over red text).

If you have issues with the price, i heard 3.2.5 had some bad data.

• Props

Changed the title of the thread from “Props In-Raid Modding Allowed” to “Props In-Raid Modding (PIRM)”.

1. Updated Props In-Raid Modding to SPT 3.5.2
    2. It is now a client mod. That means more compatibility and no breaking Item Logic from spt devs (i think) or other mods.
    3. It is janky like all my code. If you cannot drag attachment onto weapon, double click weapon and drop the attachment onto the mod slot it belongs too. (theres still one method out there i have to find that probably verifies dropping on to weapon). You have no idea how long i have been searching just to get it to work to this point.
    4. I have only tested this on pmc and looting enemies, not as a scav player :)

1. Updated Props In-Raid Modding to SPT 3.5.2
    2. It is now a client mod. That means more compatibility and no breaking Item Logic from spt devs (i think) or other mods.
    3. It is janky like all my code. If you cannot drag attachment onto weapon, double click weapon and drop the attachment onto the mod slot it belongs too. (theres still one method out there i have to find that probably verifies dropping on to weapon). You have no idea how long i have been searching just to get it to work to this point.
    4. I have only tested this on pmc and looting enemies, not as a scav player :)
    5. Also weapons seem to fire without their required parts since you can equip it . lol

Updated for SPT 3.5.5

Why do i skip version numbers? because i'm too lazy to change and i forget to look.

Updated for SPT 3.5.5

Why do i skip version numbers? because i'm too lazy to change and i forget to look.

• Terkoiz

Approved the thread.
  • Terkoiz

Approved the thread.

SPT 3.5.7 or SPT 3.5.8 ONLY

It will only work on this version and it still has the issue where if you try to quick drop on the weapon slot (instead of detailed mod slots) you might get an error - i am still working on this.

Updated for SPT 3.6.0 Only

Updated for SPT 3.8.0

Allows In-raid modding of weapon parts you normally can't remove without the use of a tool.

SPT 3.8.3

1. Added the ability to remove/install all of the plates.
    2. Removed the requirement to take off armor during a raid to switch plates.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!