ACOG4Life-OpticRework
    Priscilu
    HideoutArchitect
    Faupi-MunitionsExpert 1.6.6
    alevesThings
    Revingly-LPARedux-3.4.0
    zFin-AITweaks

Hi there,

i'm very new to single player tarkov and i'm having an issue where i get stuck at 00:00 while joining a game. I'd appreciate any help please.

• Have you recently removed a mod from your mods folder by any chance?

This could range from a undeleted modded item in your stash to a mod conflict, and for some reason some ammo mods cause this too.

Some people are reporting issues with samswats mods as some are outdated too. Maybe put your mods folder to one side and do a reinstall, and launch the game adding one in at a time to find out which one causes the problem

• I was failing to load in and stuck on '00:00' after installing FAIT on 3.2.5 this morning.

Removed FAIT and everything was good again. Not looked into why yet but it might be something similar for yourself as I can see you have FAIT installed.

Hope you get it sorted dude.

• I was failing to load in and stuck on '00:00' after installing FAIT on 3.2.5 this morning.

Removed FAIT and everything was good again. Not looked into why yet but it might be something similar for yourself as I can see you have FAIT installed.

Hope you get it sorted dude.

FAIT by itself doesnt cause that. Ensure you have no other mods and only your suspected mod installed when reporting. It gives other people false information. Yes its your experience, but in the nicest way possible, youre doing it wrong.

Vepr-12 mod is for 3.2.1

Mod3 is for 3.2.1

SamSWAT-L85A2 is for 3.2.1

Lua-FleaMarketPriceUpdater is for 3.2.3

SamSWAT heli crash is for 3.2.3

etc etc

Try using mods that are CONFIRMED to be up-to-date by their Authors. Only then start experimenting with outdated mods, sometimes they dont need to be updated, sometimes they do.

Also if you arent using the newest version of FAIT (updated by Props) and you have gear changes ENABLED, you will stay at 0:00:00 on the countdown screen

Also deleting your cache when you remove mods is a good idea, users/cache/modcache.js and jsoncache.js

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!