Excessive RAM and Page File causing game to be unplayable

• Since you've isolated it to the EFT client, you have to figure out whats different in your EFT Client vs others.

You might have a client mod installed in the bepinex/plugins folder that is causing memory leaks gradually.

what dll files do you have in your bepinex/plugins

• Since you've isolated it to the EFT client, you have to figure out whats different in your EFT Client vs others.

You might have a client mod installed in the bepinex/plugins folder that is causing memory leaks gradually.

what dll files do you have in your bepinex/plugins

aki-bundles

aki-core

aki-custom

aki-debugging

aki-singleplayer

ConfigurationManager

SamSWAT.TimeWeatherChanger
    SERVPH_API

Tarky-Menu

• Well, can you try without SamSWAT, SERVPH_API and the Tarky-Menu.

Also, in game can you check if you are getting a lot of red unity error warnings in the console?

Press the '~' tilde key to bring it up in game.

Also, in game can you check if you are getting a lot of red unity error warnings in the console?

I will try that first thing tomorrow. The mod thing I've already tried but for sake of making sure, I'll try it again.

Alright, I admittedly didn't try this specific combo for modding, as the ServerValueModifer is the only mod that is in the mods folder, everything else I had was in the plugins.

So... with SVM being the only mod;

Everything ran smoothly without any type of RAM cleaner or trimmer. Fascinating.

However, I can't answer the console/unity errors because hitting the tilde key doesn't do anything on it's own. It wants a command and i don't know what to tell it. So I can check that if you know the command you want me to put in.

Guess it's time to figure out what mod is breaking my game?

• Well glad you figured it out now. 90 percent of the time.. you made the problem on SPT lol.

It's Tarky Menu.

SERVPH's Tarky Menu

According to comments no one seems to have memory leaking, but my game runs fine with SVM and Weather/Time control. I'm betting if I threw Tarky menu back in i'd have RAM issues again. Also interesting since it didn't leak when I first began using it.

Strange.

Ah well.

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!