Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?f5e60…gfVuWSM26nhBjrADqyWVVhcjJ
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official Launcher
    List of used mods
    no mods

Hey guys, having an issue starting the game. I was playing on 3.2.3 which was running just fine but decided to upgrade it to 3.3.0. I always keep the older version and install the fresh one into a new folder. The problem I having is once I click the start button in the launcher I see the game pops up on the taskbar and then instantly crash. There is no BepinEXlog file generated so here is the preloader log.
    https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…yq6wZE1VxSHujrVAaoXfXKgp4
    Went through a few pages of the solved threads and this is the closest I've found: Game not launchingI checked the solution and checked if the required runtime versions were present which they were so that is not the issue. Then I deleted everything Tarkov related from that drive and uninstalled the live game as well, also deleted the folders from appdata. Then I installed a fresh install via the official launcher, copied that into a folder, extracted the 3.3.0 SPT ( RELEASE-SPT-3.3.0-20243 ) into that folder ( interestingly did not want to overwrite anything ) then I patched it with the patcher (Patcher_12.12.32.20575_to_12.12.32.20243) and in the launcher, I've created a fresh profile and have 0 mods installed, so nothing carried over from previous versions, its a completely fresh install, currently the only SPT on the PC. The game still crashes when I start it.
    Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

• Official Post
    • Helpful

Patch before installing AKI, try that and let us know, or even just use the installer

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• So another fresh copy of EFT, copied the patcher into the folder, and ran it. Then extracted the AKI into the same folder, created another new profile in the launcher but after start it crashes again.

Emptied the folder, and dropped the launcher into it, the launcher did its thing and Tarkov started up. No idea what it does differently. My 1st step is always to start with a fresh copy of the live client. Didn't even occur to me to use the launcher because I have never used it before tbh I totally forgot about it. It worked tho and I am grateful mate, really appreciate your help.

The thread can be closed, the issue is solved.

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!