Insurance+

• i've written this in the comments before, not realizing there's this support thread.

Fix for 3.5.1: (at least i think. couldnt thoroughly test it)

change the call for the following function in user\mods\InsurancePlus\src\mod.js into:

inRaidHelper.isItemKeptAfterDeath(pmcData, item)

in line 157 and 167

essentially trimming the item parameter and adding pmcdata. apparently they changed the parameter list.

Server
    dev.sp-tarkov.com

• Hello! I installed this mod, and when I died, it caused my game to hang, and threw the following error on Aki server. I restarted my game (alt f4), and my stuff was still on my character as intended. So the mod works, but throws back a weird error.

Suggestions

• JustNU added a new version:

- Updated codebase to work with 3.6.X

I haven't had time to fully test out this update, but from my limited testing it should work. Worse case scenario, you might not get your insurance back if the mod breaks.

- Fixed server dying on extract (InsuredItems undefined)

Still marked as experimental, as I have noticed some fuckery with insurance.

- FIXED ITEM LOSING INSURANCE ON DEATH EVEN IF "LoseInsuranceOnItemAfterDeath" WAS SET TO FALSE
    - FIXED GETTING DUPLICATE ITEMS FROM INSURANCE

ok should mostly work now (i hope), sorry for late update I'm very effing busy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!