No Bush ESP

• Props added a new file:

• Props added a new version:

1. Added more layers for the ray check.. (just in case)
    2. Added some try-catches so that errors don't appear in console if dead.. hopefully that helps frozen bots in air.

1. updated with more exclusion tags. I think i found the culprit in woods and that trees would be wrapped in 'cylinders' for low poly level of detail. Should work better now.
    2. Removed the types as i didn't want to cause any more conflicts with my shitty code.

1. Build for 3.5.2 SPT-Aki
    2. Updated from RayCastSphere to RayCast (yes.. i'm a dumbass so no more ray width - this is more accurate)
    3. Take position from the enemy bots head instead of center mass.. fixes the janky way of using a Ray Sphere
    4. Added more exclusions for metal, wood (apparently this is what i needed the entire time).
    5. IsVisible (GoalMethod Disabled in F12) is the best option now instead of the hacky way of Setting the Goal Enemy to false. This means bots will only stop shooting but not stand around like an idiot.. your are still an enemy.

If you have issues let me know, but this should finally fix everything (i think).

Rebuild for SPT 3.5.3

no new features.. just rebuilt it just in case. people complaining shit wasn't working

SPT 3.5.5 Only

1. Made basic optimizations
    2. Commented out log
    3. Added warning if you are using it on a version of EFT that it was not meant for (Thanks DrakiaXYZ).

SPT 3.5.5 Only

1. Added Version Checker - Means it will only work on SPT 3.5.5
    2. Added 2 different ways to disable bots shooting (should work on boss ai now assuming you hide behind bush and no body part is visible). I had someone test this for me.

Updated for 3.5.6. This version of NOBushESP will only work on the 3.5.6 version of SPT

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!