Softcore (Proper Singleplayer Experience for SPT)

• Been having an issue with the mod, I used the config to deactivate the stash and container changes but it does not seem to work.

I was using backups to see if the change would apply or not but even if I turn it off it still applies. Im I doing something wrong??

Make sure you have it looking like this, with false flags on the top

• ODT added a new version:

ODT

ODT

Features:

• When Skier Uses Euros option is on, he now gives rewards in euros instead of rubles.

Fixes:

• Increase currency prices for cases (@ Reasonably_Priced_Cases) to prevent infinite money abuse at lvl4 Therapist (@ BetterSalesToTraders).
    • "Remove discard limit" is enabled by default.
    • Linting code fixes

ODT

New features:

• Other tweaks: Allow gym training with muscle pain - allows to continue gym training with severe muscle pain at 25% efficiency.
    • Other tweaks: Bigger hideout containers - slightly buffs basic hideout containers to be more in line with scav box: Medicine case 7x7 -> 10x10, Holodilnick 8x8 -> 10x10, Magazine case 7x7 -> 7x10, Item case 8x8 -> 10x10, Weapon case 5x10 -> 6x10, disabled by default.
    • CALOK-B recipe changed to 1x Pack of sodium bicarbonate + 1x Vaseline balm = 2x CALOK-B

Fixes:

• More code linting.

ODT
    • Updated Streets quest keys flea whitelists (Car dealership closed section key, Car dealership director's office room key, Hotel room 206 key, Backup hideout key, Iron gate key, Chekannaya 15 apartment key)
    • Bigger_Hideout_Containers is now turned ON by default to not break existing profiles.

ODT

Features:

• Fence now works as intended, at 6 Karma will sell twice as many items at 82% discount.
    • SPTAKI 3.5.1 fixes insurance bugs, now will work as intended.
  • Code
    UNHANDLED RESPONSE: /client/match/group/invite/cancel-all

got this error when I tried scav on Lighthouse.

Select lighthouse > Uncheck "offline practice mode" and click "NEXT", or "READY".

Do I have to uncheck practice mode every time I wanna play or I can leave it as is?

This is not related to Softcore, and you ALWAYS have to leave it on for SPT.

• This is not related to Softcore, and you ALWAYS have to leave it on for SPT.

Thank you for the quick reply, I'm fairly new to SPT and mod stuff so I apologize for reporting an error that does not relate to Softcore itself.

ODT
    • New option: Unexamined items are back and faster examine time - Reverts BSG decision to make all items examined by default and makes examining faster.
    • Bump for 3.5.2
  • HUGE EXPLOIT FOUND

The Silicon Optoelectronic Integrated Circuits Textbook is for some reason, sold for almost free (2-3 rubles) on the flea market. This item sells to traders for around 300k to skier, which is extremely unbalanced. Hope this could be fixed in the future.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!