Posts by CreamCheese

CreamCheese added a new version:

Hotfix for the GUI, sorry about the preset issue! This should now be fixed! Happy Tarkov'ing! :*

Added the new preset system with the GUI.
    If you want to delete a preset, you have to delete the folder containing the config.json file in the presets folder.

CreamCheese added a new file:

Fixed bug issues with the GUI not writing down the SMG values using the default function added recently.

Still getting better at catching issues with the releases, I'll promise to not consistently be bug fixing after I introduce new features. :S

Fixed issues with presets, and sorted out the switch issue.

Updated the GUI, reduced file size.

I'm leaving the all weapon customization, no one uses it, and it bloats the mod.

Updated to latest version of SPT. :thumbup:

• Added completely new GUI editor, so you don't HAVE to stare at the config files. Just some more user accessibility with a modern looking Python GUI.
      • Just enter the RecoilTweakerGUI folder, and run the RecoilTweakerGUI.exe.
      • Explanations for all variables are in the description.

DO NOTE, NOT ALL FEATURES AND VARIABLES ARE ABLE TO BE EDITTED WITH THE APPLICATION IN ITS CURRENT STATE. FUTURE UPDATES WILL ALLOW FOR FURTHER CUSTOMISATION IN THE GUI PROGRAM. FOR NOW, JUST USE THE CONFIGS MANUALLY IF YOU WANT ALL THE FEATURES PROVIDED IN THIS MOD.

• Added presets! Please send some feedback, or other preset ideas to me, or place some in the comments. Feel free to share your own presets for other people to use!
    • Added new variables:
      • hiddenBonusRecoilToggle
        • Toggle for the hidden bonus added by Tarkov by default.
      • aimProceduralIntensity
        • Value for controlling the weapon sway of the weapon overall, even when not firing.
      • RecoilXIntensityByPoseX
        • Values used for changing recoil when standing, crouching or prone.
      • ProceduralIntensityByPoseX
        • Values used for changing ADS weapon sway when standing, crouching or prone.
    • Cleaned up the config a little bit as to make the values clearer. Global settings have been split to differentiate between values that are togglable and not.