WelcomeGifts
    Loot Chances
    Geneburn Music Pack
    AmandsGraphics
    AILimit
    BushNoESP
    FOVFix
    Immersive Raids

I didn't know I had that many mods, sorry. But yeah, sometimes when you kill someone they don't actually die. They stay standing, weapon out of their hands, they are not lootable, and it brings up the voice line suggestion as if they are still alive. They do not count as kills in the post raid summary. There are console errors that are brought up in game and they are attached. It's not game breaking, but I wasn't sure if it is an issue due to mods or if it is an SPT issue. I did not see anyone else post in the support threads about this, sorry if it has already been noticed or addressed. As always, thanks for your hard work on the SPT project. Thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/s03vw20.png

https://i.imgur.com/kvFWrb5.png

• Noticing this happening too. Seems more frequent when I kill at long range (though that may be coincidence).

Around one in 5 killed enemies stand there frozen (and unlootable). [Nah, it's way less than that, it's just me majorly noticing it when it does happen cos it's so unexpected]

Mods I've got going from your list (all 3.5.0 versions) are:

HideoutArchitect

ODT Item info

AmandsGraphics

BushNoESP

Tbh I don't see any of those mods as likely to be involved though if I was to gamble my best guess would be BushNoESP as it's the only one that actually does anything to do with AI. Let's try without it (which will be a pain cos I love what the mod does!) and see if we still get the issue?

<3

Edited once, last by Statue: Science. ().

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!