MOAR Bots - Spawning/Difficulty

• dushaoan added a new version:

The "I forgot one thing" Update....

Bug fix:

• Small bug fix that was reducing sniper spawns on some maps.
  • I have a question in your Example config for maps on "factoryDay" and "factoryNight" the "maxBotCap" is set to 1 does that mean that only max 1 bot can spawn on the whole map until he dies for example or what does the maxBotCap mean?

Because on other maps it is set way higher.

The "Quinnemineminem"s request Update... You're welcome yah dirt animal.

Boss Spawning/Config Behaviour Change:

• The "bossInvasion" now contains only foreign bosses in the invasion group. Leaving all original bosses untouched.
    • One can now have bossOpenZones off, and bossInvasion on, so that only invading bosses will spawn everywhere.
    • This also allows separate spawnChance control with the invading bosses via the bossInvasionSpawnOverride and original bosses via mapSettings bossChances.

Enjoy!

• I have a question in your Example config for maps on "factoryDay" and "factoryNight" the "maxBotCap" is set to 1 does that mean that only max 1 bot can spawn on the whole map until he dies for example or what does the maxBotCap mean?

Because on other maps it is set way higher.

Oh yeah lol. I was testing something and must have copied that over.

You should probably increase that if bringing those values over to the main config.

• Oh yeah lol. I was testing something and must have copied that over.

You should probably increase that if bringing those values over to the main config.

Haha i thought there must be something wrong with it, i have set it to 9 right now and it feels very good maybe i increase it to 10.

Good work so far with the mod i like this the most from all the other spawn mods.

Oh btw is there a way i can make pmc bots spawn faster like it is in live tarkov. For example factory in live tarkov when a match starts then i start the match with other pmc's already spawned with me.

• Just installed this mod today in combination with zPOOP.

When I was reserve bunker I heard a normal scav spawn about 20 meters from me.

Heard his weapon cock and then he began moving in my iron sights.

Not sure if it is normal they spawn in recently cleared areas very close by?

Is this intended or does something like no no zone change this as it's pretty paranoia inducing to be bum rushed by PMC or scavs

Bug fixes:

• Fixed issue with custom map settings for customs and factory not working
    • Fixed issue with scavs/pmcs spawning where snipers normally would.

Bumped version for AKI 3.6.1

- A few small fixes

LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING IS NOT WORKING FOR 3.6.1

Small Fix:

• First wave of scavs spawn immediately on raid start
    • PMCs first waves will also spawn a little sooner

This was done to address the initial lull in action at the beginning of games.

Have fun! :):thumbup:

• HI

Is there a way to get it so PMCs only spawn at the start of the raid and only to a set number? even with adjusting things im still getting 10 to 12 PMC kills a round on factory

Thanks

• Trying for 3.7.1, and I get this in console: "Skipping loading of Mod: MOAR by: DewardianDev"

Also noticed the config doesn't mention the new fat boss on Streets, if that's relevant.

Edit: Maybe it's user error after all, as I found this in the console as well?
    "Mod: MOAR by: DewardianDev requires external dependencies but the feature is currently disabled, go to "Aki_Data\Server\configs\core.json", set "autoInstallModDependencies" to true and restart the server."

I've never had to do that in previous builds, so I don't know if this is a requirement or a bug. Hope it helps, in any case :thumbup:

• DewardianDev

Changed the title of the thread from “MOAR - The Last Spawn Mod” to “MOAR Bots - Spawning/Difficulty”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!