MOAR - Ultra lite spawn mod

• DewardianDev added a new version:

Major Release

• Added difficulty module, POOP-like bot difficulty added!
      PMCS difficulty is now dependent on their level, fear the Chads... laugh at the Timmy's!
      Scavs difficulty progresses as the raid does, just like in live!
    • Rewrote config files, split them into spawning/difficulty settings
    • Added an example folder for ease of copying!

Let me know what you think!
    And have fun!
    8):thumbup:

• So far this is the ONLY mod on this site that I can quickly make my game turn into a battle royal mode on maps like Custom, Factory, and Labs. Interchange has been difficult since the spawn zones are so far apart.

I appreciate the work man, this is the most affective and most simple mod to mess with the AI spawn amount. I have tried messing with SWAG DONUT, BETTER SPAWN PLUS...etc. and it's a giant headache with a crap ton of config files all over the places and when you change the value...you don't even see the differences.

I DO NEED YOUR HELP, however, so I'm just trying to make maps like Interchange and Streets to be more like an all out warzone.
    A few things that I'm focusing on trying to achieve are:
    - Make PMCs spawn more in groups as in a team of 5 or 4.
    - Make Scavs spawn more in clustered so when they face off against a group of PMC they have more of a fighting chance against gigachads.

- Trying to have a solution for some kind of "AI despawning" so that on those maps I mentioned, they will only spawn around 1000 meters around my position so that I can see and engage in the action.

If you can help me pin point some important configs that can achieve that.
    As far as de-spawning, the only thing I know of is the AI Limit mod but I have yet to know if it truly works as intended with your mod.

• DewardianDev

Changed the title of the thread from “MOAR Bots - Spawning/Difficulty” to “MOAR - Ultra lite spawn mod”.

The "Moar is less" update:

• Dramatically simplified all code and configs.
    • Removed all code not related to spawning/waves
    • Built/tested for use with FIKA
    • Maintained all the boss/invasion config options.

That's all for now!

8) :thumbup:

Minor update

• Adds pmc/scav difficulty setting (0 - 1.5, defaults 0.3/0.5)
      These affect the bots spawned difficulty: easy,medium,hard,impossible.
      Similar to SWAGs setting of the same name.
    • Adjusted waves for all maps, waves should be a lot more consistent in general.
      Factory should be less of a gong-show.

8) :thumbup:

• I am curios that config option scavHotZones and pmcHotZones, where I think is it related to these areas will spawn bots right? If so what are the conditions that bots will spawn on these areas? Let's say I want to make bots able to spawn on dormitory when in map customs, by adding the zone in this config will works right? Also is it possible to spawn bots that may camp on extractons?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!