SAIN - Solarint's AI Modifications - Full AI Combat System Replacement

• Honestly. Except for the unlucky headshot (they never intentionally aim for the head) that looked pretty fair. he was holding the corner you shot from and popped you since you shot his teammate, you can see him stand up and he's visible for a good 1/2 a second before he starts shooting. The fire-rate just sounded like a Suppressed SMG or Val, nothing out of the ordinary.

Thanks for the reply. I will git gud and get back on the horse.

• Hi, the vision module in your mod has something called "experimental vision changes". I was want to try it out, but I have NoBushESP mod, should I delete that first or are those different things?

Also, im not sure if this can be caused by your mod, but bots can see and shoot me through the fences around shoreline cottages. The mods related to AI im using is your AIO pack, Realism, Drakia's waypoints, and NoBushESP , NoAiESP, Maybe something could be conflicting there?

• Thank you so much for everything you've done to fix some of this hot mess BSG made!
    It's amazing how some of these things should be in the core game and players only realize they were missing when someone else implements these mechanics/core properly.

All of the mods seem to work properly, I haven't encountered issues so far and I've been using all your mods since inception.

One thing I would like ask and I'm not sure if it's possible, but the Goons seem to ignore some of these mods.

For example, they ignore weather and bushes/fences/objects. They also ignore burst of fire and seem to only auto you from hundreds of meters away. I might be biased, because sometimes I die so fast that I cannot tell where they were or how many bullets were shot, but as we all know, it's stupid broken.

I had the situation where a few bushes in between made the Goons not shoot, but only voice line and eventually they pushed (except for Birdeye, which sits back, but it's working as intended) so I could spot them. It was in between the bushes from the USEC houses in the mountains on Lighthouse, where foliage is thicc.

They also have infinite ammo and sometimes they aimbot full auto walls/houses you're in or rocks or fences for 10-15minutes. You guys probably noticed this already.

Is there a way to make the Goons a bit more in line with smart AI using what we have in place in the game right now?

I like it when they are tactical and for example they work together to assault you or when they slow walk, crouch or even be super aggressive after they spot you for a short while, even shooting sometimes through materials where bullets can penetrate (metal containers or doors, wood walls, windows, etc.).

I think we can all agree that It sucks when you feel cheated by poor game mechanics and poor aimbot-only AI coding that doesn't have all the mechanics like an usual player. I'm pretty sure at some point or another we're all looking for a challenge while playing the game and being hindered by poorly/lazy typed in code just doesn't translate into a challenge, rather into disappointment and betrayal.

Quick question about Cultists: I'm almost level 60 and never encountered them (I played just a few night RAIDs for the other not-cultist related quests). Are they broken just like the Goons? Insta 1-2 tapping you when they mark you?

Sorry for the long wall of text! I tend to expand a lot when I'm passionate about something and want it working properly. :)

• Solarint

Changed the title of the thread from “SAIN - Solarint's AI Modifications - All in One Pack” to “SAIN 2.0 - Solarint's AI Modifications - Full AI Combat System Replacement”.
  • Solarint added a new version:

• Hello mate. I was wondering if you knew why after a certain point into a raid all the PMC bots become friendly to eachother? I mostly play factory and just frag out because it's fun but after a certain point (10-15 minutes) everyone is friendly and I end up fighting giant groups. https://i.imgur.com/mpzROwu.jpeg I killed 15 bots in this doorway alone. The AI mods I'm using are SWAG/Nooks (I Upped the spawn rate that's all I touched), your mod, and then NoBushESP.

EDIT: I have been informed it might be SWAG and not SAIN. I'll leave this here just in-case you have any ideas, though.

Edited once, last by ChuseMan ().

• So I was happily playing the new SAIN beta, I think I've done about 20 raids, with no major issues. Saw a few guys stuck and that's probably about it.

Now all of a sudden now nobody wants to shoot and the game will freeze if I kill someone (at random). Before when a raid started it would sound like WW3 for a few minutes, but now it's dead silent for the most part. I'm running the full stack of mods recommended by SAIN with the addition of the checkmarks UI mod.

I thought it might have been my loadout, but even playing as a scav has the same problem.

I tried clearing the cache (using the SPT installer method) to little effect. Is there some other persistent cache that could be responsible?

The logs don't reveal anything interesting, except these:

I haven't tried starting a fresh game (or reinstalling tarkov), but that's next on my todo list.

I killed 15 bots in this doorway alone.

It would be nice if the bots could actually be aware of obvious killzones like this, perhaps throwing in a random grenade into them, or blacklisting traversal through them.

Fixed error that can occur on raid end. Thanks to DrakiaXYZ for his help.

Added Check for DrakiaXYZ's Waypoints before trying to find extracts for bots, It is required for this feature.

Added toggle in f12 menu to disable No Bush ESP.

Fixed No Bush ESP being disabled.

Added extra check to avoid Exfil finder looping too many times when it can't find an extract for bots. Should fix issue on Labs.

Adjusted the point bots are told to look at to help prevent accidental headshots. Bots never intentionally aim for the head unless a separate mod tells them to.
    Added Extract Config options in advanced settings in f12 menu. No changes are needed unless you specifically want to change something.
    Added measures to try to get bots to look in the proper direction when searching for enemy without cheating for the AI.

Adjusted some EFT Bot Config values to try to remove the several second delay before a bot decides you are an enemy.

IMPORTANT: Requires newest Big Brain 0.13 release! This version is for SPT 3.5.7 ONLY

Fixed Aiming for real this time. If you previously adjusted Bot Scatter Recoil in the f12 menu, you might need to re-adjust.

• Привет, Соларинт! Обнаружил ошибку, не знаю, связано ли это с SAIN. Сегодня произвёл чистую установку модов. Мои моды: SAIN, Waypoints, BigBrain, Looting Bots, Amands Graphics, No Bush, EFT Scope. До этого всё работало, последнее что поставил твою последнюю сборку SAIN. В итоге, на Таможне начались баги и глюки, начала дёргаться картинка в какое-то время, будто прогрузка и зависания. Продолжалось всё минуту где-то. В итоге, игра повисла и вылетела на рабочий стол. Залез в логи последние, я в этом не разбираюсь, но вроде как там куча ошибок по SAIN. Вылетело как раз в 19-13 по времени. Таких ошибок очень много в логе.

This version will only work with SPT 3.5.8. REQUIRES Big Brain Update 0.14!

Fixed bots getting stuck Holding in Cover, especially on maps like factory.

Bots react much faster to enemies appearing in their line of sight at close range now. (You can turn it off in the f12 menu under SAIN Difficulty Settings)

Adjusted default scatter multiplier to fix bots being hilariously inaccurate with vanilla weapons.
    Increased the min value of difficulty sliders to 0.5 from 0.1, lower than 0.5 causes bots to basically spin in place when shooting from ridiculous recoil.

Fixed bugs with visibility checks.
    Added debug info for SAIN if using Drakia's Debug Overlay Plugin showing bot personality type.
    Known issue:
    Bots sometimes look in the opposite direction they should when searching for enemies ?(

• Привет, Соларинт! Обнаружил ошибку, не знаю, связано ли это с SAIN. Сегодня произвёл чистую установку модов. Мои моды: SAIN, Waypoints, BigBrain, Looting Bots, Amands Graphics, No Bush, EFT Scope. До этого всё работало, последнее что поставил твою последнюю сборку SAIN. В итоге, на Таможне начались баги и глюки, начала дёргаться картинка в какое-то время, будто прогрузка и зависания. Продолжалось всё минуту где-то. В итоге, игра повисла и вылетела на рабочий стол. Залез в логи последние, я в этом не разбираюсь, но вроде как там куча ошибок по SAIN. Вылетело как раз в 19-13 по времени. Таких ошибок очень много в логе.

A SAIN új verziójában 3.5.8-ban benne van a no bush esp integrálva. Lehet az akad össze a SAIN új verziójával.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!