SAIN - Solarint's AI Modifications - Full AI Combat System Replacement

• I think I found a bug with this mod. I noticed that in my global settings config that the "enabled brains" list keeps getting longer and longer with duplicates in there. You may want to look into that. Awesome mod though, I'm loving it

• I think I found a bug with this mod. I noticed that in my global settings config that the "enabled brains" list keeps getting longer and longer with duplicates in there. You may want to look into that. Awesome mod though, I'm loving it

I am observing the same behavior in GlobalSettings.json

The lines are added to the file on game launch.

Edited once, last by snodemon540: expanded observation of behavior ().

• Hello,
    I have the impression that SAIN or DONUT is overwriting my selection of "no-bots" in the main menu.

I selected "No-one" in Tarkov's main menu before a raid, but once the party launched there were bots everywhere.

Is it Sain or Donut?
    How can I fix that please?

Thank you

• is there a way to limit the amount of bot spawns? my game keeps crashing because bots spawn endlessly. i did enable ram cleaner, set the bot amount to low in the in-game settings and looked through all the config files in SAIN's bepinex folder. i've lowered the numbers in "LOCAL_BOTS_COUNT", "MAX_SIMPLE_BOTS_IN_DELAY" in the "GlobalSettings.json" file, but that didn't change anything. i also tried using the mod "ai limiter" but that also didn't prevent them from spawning in endlessly. i don't have any errors in my log, all the last messages i get is "bot/generate" and then it crashes. i'd appreciate any help, thank you.

• Solarint added a new version:

• Solarint

Changed the title of the thread from “SAIN 2.0 - Solarint's AI Modifications - Full AI Combat System Replacement” to “SAIN - Solarint's AI Modifications - Full AI Combat System Replacement”.

Only works on 3.9.0
    OLD PRESETS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE.

Updated for SPT 3.9.0. Requires the latest BigBrain and Waypoints version!
    Change log here: 3.0.0 Changelog

• hey solarint, long time listener first time caller, you're doing fucking awesome man. keep it up.
    also thank you for developing this- i knew you were on to some big stuff, but suddenly seeing that a group im in uses stuff you've made is another level! <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!