Extra Ammo For Everyone

• Sanote added a new file:

• Sanote added a new version:

• Sanote

Changed the title of the thread from “Extra RM Ammo” to “Extra Ammo For Everyone”.

3.8.x HOTFIX

SiulSC here, I am posting the 3.8.x update for the team. I know it took a lot of time, but in reality we had the update ready like a month ago but I never got to push it because I had to fix realism compatibility. I finally finished doing that and I am posting the update.

Fixes:
    Fixed an issue where 12g Birdshot would randomly lose its icon and become a doge.

Fixed realism for 3.8.x; The current realism values for 3.8.x version are from 3.7.x which I don't know if any significant changes were made to realism system that could affect realism gameplay using this mod (I don't play realism). Hopefully nothing major changed and if so, the realism version of the mod should work normally.

3.9.x HOTFIX

SiulSC here, I updated the mod for 3.9.x. KobalTt initially wanted to update the mod for the team but when he asked for directions on our group, I never responded to him since I didn't even know where to start. I took some time to check the typescript changes and got around updating the mod. I'll be working on the 6.8x51 ammo for now. Don't expect any new content soon though, I take a million years to get stuff done as you can see (im lazy).

Fixes:

Fixed some ammo names.

Typescript changes (No change gameplay wise, just mod code cleanup convenience for later commits/changes).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!