Game crash without any reasons while in raid or even in stash !

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?22b0d…epgVpgEFHfigqwfR3CeUcVJbx
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?d9f87…LvcaBKnnnKcf2CgA9KdHi4q9n
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?0c424…LN66cTNWAtyTWLpNcW6kxT3sC
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    From https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    none

Hello,

My game crash without reason while I'm in raid and even sometime when I am in my hideout stash.

I have 0 mod installed, I already tried to delete everything and reinstall.

When it happen the server tab remain open and nothing seems to be wrong with it ???

Can someone help me find a solution ?

I provided all the files needed in attachement

Seriously, please help, I'm dying right now without being able to play this game...

And I'm very sorry about my level in english it is not my first language.

Edited once, last by Krauser ().

• Check exactly what version of client you have, the one you've pointed is not supported by AKI 3.5.8
    You can do that by hovering over EscapeFromTarkov.exe
    If it is truly shows the version you defined - most likely that's your issue.

Could you include client's traces.log next time it crashes? current log you left doesn't contain anything worth looking for.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• My bad I'm dumb, I gave you the EscapeFromTarkov.exe from the original gamefile.

The version of the EscapeFromTarkov.exe located in my SPT AKI folder is 0.13.0.23399.

I will try to make it crash again and provide the client's traces.log again

• I don't see anything that would end up in crash - meaning the issue is outside the game, so most likely it's your specs or drivers.
    According to client logs you're playing on very low settings on 720p, so most likely it's your PC is giving up.
    Still, feel free to include your spec sheet, update graphical drivers, be sure you have pagefile with at least 4-8 Gigabytes, more if you have 8 or less RAM.
    `Google "How to increase pagefile" if you hearing this term for a first time.`

• I don't understand, I have the latest driver for my GPU, I'm playing on low settings but only so that I can have the highest fps possible, and also in order to play in windowed mod.

My specs are not that bad too, I think...

AMD RADEON RX 6600M

AMD RYZEN 5 5600H

16G DDR4 3200

And my pagefile had 1620mb allocated... so maybe this is the reason ?
    I changed it to 8192

• Huh, with the specs of yours you should have stable 60 fps on high 1080p, even more with FSR.
    I don't really understand why do you have them so low.

• It's so I can be closer to 144fps, with these settings I'm at about 100fps constantly, but maybe you're right, I'm just used to have low settings.

• Well, the only thing i can come up with is drivers, if it was client causing that - it would throw at least some kind of error.
    Other than that - I am not able to help in this case.

• It still crash...
    I have the latest driver for my GPU and my CPU, I don't understand...

If it's not because of the client, what can it be ?

I can't be the only one with this problem, please can someone help me find a solution ? ;(

Also I would like to thank you Ghostfenixx for your help, even if it still crash I'm very grateful that you tried to help me.

• The only thing that is left is to check Windows Event Viewer, just write that in windows search bar and you'll find it, there is an application logger that shows how certain application behaved while they were working, including crashes, maybe there will be hints.
    If not -
    I bet complete client reinstall is your last option, be sure you have enough space on both the disk you're getting files for and the one you're moving after, if you do move it on another one (in case keeping live and SPT separated)
    If you happen to get client as an archive, use 7zip to avoid file corruption while unpacking.

• Hello

I have the same problem, I have checked the cause of the application error and it has always been the same .dll plugin.

Faulting application name: EscapeFromTarkov.exe, version: 0.13.0.23399, time stamp: 0x6271e720

Faulting module name: ProfilerPlugin_PerfHelper.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x63776d7d

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000000015a3

Faulting process ID: 0x1364

Faulting application start time: 0x01d9c2cc7a73212e

Faulting application path: C:\Games\SPT\EscapeFromTarkov.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Games\SPT\EscapeFromTarkov_Data\Plugins\x86_64\ProfilerPlugin_PerfHelper.dll

Report ID: ea6a9ce2-2a86-409f-bc3d-0f1df52fcae8

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

• I played a few hours today again and it crashed again when I was in the middle of a raid.

Faulting application name: EscapeFromTarkov.exe, version: 0.13.0.23399, time stamp: 0x6271e720

Faulting module name: ProfilerPlugin_PerfHelper.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x63776d7d

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000000015a3

Faulting process ID: 0x1b34

Faulting application start time: 0x01d9c3ced12af67c

Faulting application path: C:\Games\SPT\EscapeFromTarkov.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Games\SPT\EscapeFromTarkov_Data\Plugins\x86_64\ProfilerPlugin_PerfHelper.dll

Report ID: 5abffdf0-2346-43e5-8bcd-ec69c1d004eb

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!