List of used mods
    DanW-LateToTheParty
    MoreCheckmarks
    ServerValueModifier
    SPT-Realism-Mod
    zPlatinum-SPTRealismAmmoStats
    SAIN 2.0
    zzDrakiaXYZ-Waypoints

Hi, I'm new to SPT and I don't why since I started playing, most of the weapon will not get full ammo capacity like reloading my sks will reload 10 rounds but only got 9/10 and if I try to reload again it will just consumes my ammo instead. I also try to reload before the raid will show that I got 10/10 ammos but when I loaded into the raid it show 9/10 again. Any help would be great, Thanks!

• Hi and welcome to SPT.

This is not a bug. This is normal behavior.

Rounds in the chamber are not counted in the magazine count. When you spawn in a raid, the first thing your character does is racking the bolt, which puts 1 round from your magazine into the weapon chamber (so you can shoot).

The SKS in your screenshot have internal magazines. When you reload your SKS, your character racks back the bolt, which ejects the round that was still in the chamber. Then your character tops off the magazine with the bolt locked open. As soon as the reload is finished, your character releases the bolt, which again puts 1 round from the magazine into the chamber ( so you again have 9 rounds in the mag, 1 in the chamber).

Before a raid you can inspect your weapon and manually put a round in the chamber and have 10 shots in the mag (so actually 11 rounds, 10 + 1), but simple reloads will still just give you 9 + 1.

I hope this helps.

Have fun ^^

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Can't full load weapons” to “[MODDED] Can't full load weapons”.
  • chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!