ALP - Algorithmic Level Progression

• TIer 5 bots runs weird loadouts: they wearing level 6 armor with caps and sometimes no headphones or wear scav gear with backpacks, also their weapon generation really off - it seems their guns are fully randomized - just like in vanilla SPT. Should restrict their generation only to high tier gear.

Also, can you add an option to turn off scav gear randomization? It messes up with changes I made to vanilla generation

• DewardianDev added a new version:

Minor update:

• Rewrote how clothing leveling is tiered so that there is a higher likely hood of "Sets" being worn together.
    • Confirmed that DRIP is still fully supported!
    • Added Sanitar's medkit to internal blacklist.

That's all for now.
    Have fun ;):thumbup:

Small Update

• Fixes smgs using optics
    • Helps prevent sniper/marksman rifles to use more appropriate scopes.

• hello! thank you for the mod!

all seems fine except one thing - I got only BEARs in fighting - no USEC - same thing for 7-9 raids..

uninstalled the mod, and had killed two USEC in the first raid

can you check it out?

• Posted this in the support thread for SWAG/Donuts and nooky says it isn't that mod. I removed ALP and it hasn't reappeared. I get it nearly every raid, but not all raids. Does not seem to be map related, nor follow any sort of trend. I'm not sure what it actually results in, other than repeating the second paragraph until another donuts spawn wave comes through (if that first line is indicative of a donuts spawn wave)? Here is my mod list: mods/bep

[Log] : Donuts Random Selected Preset: live-like

[Exception] : SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) (at <ef151b6abb5d474cb2c1cb8906a8b5a4>:0)

System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) (at <ef151b6abb5d474cb2c1cb8906a8b5a4>:0)

Rethrow as IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) (at <ef151b6abb5d474cb2c1cb8906a8b5a4>:0)

System.Net.WebConnection.ReadDone (System.IAsyncResult result) (at <ef151b6abb5d474cb2c1cb8906a8b5a4>:0)

Rethrow as WebException: Error getting response stream (ReadDone1): ReceiveFailure

System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) (at <ef151b6abb5d474cb2c1cb8906a8b5a4>:0)

System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () (at <ef151b6abb5d474cb2c1cb8906a8b5a4>:0)

Aki.Common.Http.Request.Send (System.String url, System.String method, System.Byte[] data, System.Boolean compress, System.String mime, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] headers) (at <ebcdcd2468d94bd8a308263fe41623fd>:0)

Aki.Common.Http.RequestHandler.GetJson (System.String path, System.Boolean hasHost) (at <ebcdcd2468d94bd8a308263fe41623fd>:0)

SPTQuestingBots.Controllers.ConfigController.GetLoggingPath () (at <57898eb0ea5345238c939e64135717e6>:0)

SPTQuestingBots.Controllers.ConfigController.GetCustomQuests (System.String locationID) (at <57898eb0ea5345238c939e64135717e6>:0)

SPTQuestingBots.Controllers.Bots.BotQuestBuilder.LoadCustomQuests () (at <57898eb0ea5345238c939e64135717e6>:0)

SPTQuestingBots.Controllers.Bots.BotQuestBuilder+<LoadAllQuests>d__21.MoveNext () (at <57898eb0ea5345238c939e64135717e6>:0)

UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at <ca21460feb9c47d0ac337b9893474cc6>:0)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

Class327:UnityEngine.ILogHandler.LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

[Error] : The AssetBundle 'patron_12x70_birdshot_BBB.bundle' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.

Minor Update

• Buffed base gear weighting for nonPmcBots.
      This should help with quest related items spawning more consistently (3m armor, toz shotguns, rashala's pistol, etc.).
      As bots level these items will slowly be used less as better gear weightings take over.
    • Bumped base scav equipment chances slightly (chance of wearing armor/backpacks etc...)
    • Increased muzzle device mod usage for PMC bots.

Have fun 8):thumbup:

• The mod seems to be working fine, but it keeps spamming the console with the following error:

It doesn't seem to specify any exact directory I can edit to rectify this problem, so I was wondering if you'd know what might be causing such an error to occur?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!