• MoxoPixel added a new file:

Talk the talk ... Walk the walk

• civiciam added a new version:

• Added 2 new quests
    • Painter now requires BlackCore and Mag Tape. SandCore, GreenCore, and WhiteCore are optionable.
    • Read the overview text to find out how to unlock the trader

• need to see the errors. You screenshot is very bad quality.

Required slot 'mod_pistol_grip' on weapon_sig_mcx_gen1_762x35 FirstPrimaryWeapon was empty on sptusec

Weapon SC_0101_MCX_SAND was generated incorrectly, falling back to weapon preset see error above

Error: Unable to find preset for weapon with tpl: SC_0101_MCX_SAND

at BotWeaponGenerator.getPresetWeaponMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateWeaponByTpl (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateRandomWeapon (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.addWeaponAndMagazinesToInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateAndAddWeaponsToBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.prepareAndGenerateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\BotController.js)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\BotCallbacks.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.getPresetWeaponMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateWeaponByTpl (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateRandomWeapon (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.addWeaponAndMagazinesToInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateAndAddWeaponsToBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.prepareAndGenerateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\BotController.js)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\BotCallbacks.js)

• I can't help you. It works on my end, never get any errors for boss generation. You probably have a mod conflicting with mine. I'm not a good coder so I can't help you much more. I've heard The Punisher boss conflicts with other mods.

• Having one small issue. No errors are getting thrown, Painter shows up, its just all his tabs are empty, No Items for sale show up and no quest appear. LOE is also loading in the correct order. Any help or idea?

No but if load order is correct then it should all work. You need BlackCore or MagTape installed at least.

• I can't help you. It works on my end, never get any errors for boss generation. You probably have a mod conflicting with mine. I'm not a good coder so I can't help you much more. I've heard The Punisher boss conflicts with other mods.

Tank you anyway

• Having one small issue. No errors are getting thrown, Painter shows up, its just all his tabs are empty, No Items for sale show up and no quest appear. LOE is also loading in the correct order. Any help or idea?

I'm having this issue as well. I've made sure that I have MagTape and BlackCore (as well as all of the other ColorCores), and I've used Load Order Editor to put Painter as the first-loaded mod on the server followed by mag tape and blackcore and the rest.

The funny thing is, when I create a fresh profile and first reach the traders screen, Painter's inventory has tab 1 full of his normal assortment. If I quit and reload, his inventory seems to get wiped. Tab 1 is still there, but it's now completely empty.

I don't see any errors in the console. If I look in the error log file, the only thing that stands out is "2023-09-12 13:37:34.389 -04:00|0.13.1.3.25206|Error|Default|Node 6391fcf5744e45201147080f have no parent." spammed dozens of times at the bottom, with all different IDs, but there's no trace with it.

Also, I don't know if it's relevant or not, but when I open painter's assort.json file, it's empty:

Additional info:

When I hit level 10, suddenly his assortment becomes visible again, and he also offers his first quest for the tape.

Edited 2 times, last by Zubzub ().

• Painter is unlocked at level 10 but I made some mistakes. I will change it to level 1 instead in the next update. This is probably why some people report he's not working lol. And the error you got for 6391fcf5744e45201147080f is a id for Primorsky Ave apartment key. Nothing to do with my mod.

• for some reason when I first load the game up on a fresh account, I can see his inventory normally, but as soon as I've done a raid his inventory goes blank iv got your mag tapes mod and blackcore etc installed

Same thing here, the mod creator said this:

Painter is unlocked at level 10 but I made some mistakes. I will change it to level 1 instead in the next update.

So his items will reappear when you hit lv10 apparently. One thing I'd like to add if Civiciam sees this is that I can still purchase the things from painter through the flea market but the items don't even show up in my stash.

• Same thing here, the mod creator said this:

So his items will reappear when you hit lv10 apparently. One thing I'd like to add if Civiciam sees this is that I can still purchase the things from painter through the flea market but the items don't even show up in my stash.

Thank you for letting me know, I must have missed that

• I crash after accepting Painters first task. When I load back in the quest is accepted but opening painters tasks specifically causes it to crash every time. Only happens with him. I'm not sure how to grab any logs, but notice that the server text says nothing. I'll provide my modlist for now and when someone replies or after I wake up and find out I will see if a crash log or some log was generated for it so I can figure it out.

Edit: Apologies for not noticing to post it here originally. I was super sleepy and it was right before bed. I am going to check if there is anything wrong with my load order etc.

Here is my modlist and current load order:

https://www.mediafire.com/view…fadgfadgdfsgadsf.PNG/file

Here is the server log, but from what I can tell there is no reference to why Painter is crashing on clicking Tasks.

server-2023-10-26-18
    www.mediafire.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!