TechHappy's Web Minimap

• TechHappy added a new file:

• TechHappy added a new version:

Added quest markers. You can click on them to see the quest's info.

Added airdrop indicators for when the box lands.

Added support for the Streets of Tarkov map expansion added in 0.13.5.

Significantly reduced mod size by converting map images to .webp files.

I am working on a new Customs map that is to scale with in-game coordinates. It is going to take a while but it will fix the player marker being very far off in certain areas.

Added a modified Customs map that is more accurate.

Added a QR code button on the map for easier mobile device connection.

Added a button in the F12 menu that opens the map in the default browser.

Changed map buttons from using emoji symbols to now use text labels on desktops and tablets.

• Omigosh! This is Exactly what I was just imagining. Love it. I will look for this soon when we get to play in .14. I am SO looking forward to playing SPT on the new map and questline!
    The QR code is Inspired Genius, bro! I am always pulling up Tark maps on my iPad to have on my desk. This will make that work so awesomely!
    Thanks for this. Sounds perfect!

Added Streets of Tarkov map changes.

Factory will now show a static map again instead of the "not implemented" message.

• Do you have any ideas why the map might not be loading for me? I try to open it in a browser and I get a green background and that's it and it tries to load continuously.

-Edit-

I turned on RAM cleaner in the game options (I thought it was already on) and now it seems to work fine.

Edited once, last by Dan_Does: New information. ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!