[MODDED] LOADING/DATA SAVING ERROR AFTER DEATH AND EXTRACTING INTO MAIN MENU ::: (backend error request timeout)

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?55e57…x6rjr3GDmhhtkZALJdfDMW1vd
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?408ea…wZ2eNNJXiDc4bXzK3Ckt52YpA
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?cfd01…emNNoWbN51ViBLHX658TyecZ4
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    SPI-AKI installer
    List of used mods
    Mod ScavXpCounts Version 1.0.1 from gasmo
    Mod DeadlyBlades Version 1.0.0 from Gaylatea
    Mod ItemInfo Version 3.2.0 from ODT
    Mod PMCsHaveEOD-SPT Version 1.0.0 from nooky
    Mod FoodDrinkRedux Version 4.1.1 from Revingly
    Mod Normalised Bots Version 1.2.0 from JustNU
    Mod SPT-Realism Ammo Stats Version 1.0.2 from Platinum
    Mod DrakiaXYZ-Waypoints Version 1.2.0 from DrakiaXYZ

Dear Community Team.

After enjoying the content of SPT i ran into an data saving problem since tonight mid playing. when i try to extract with my scav character or die with him ,the screen stays dark with the server server/game client logo left bottom and wont load into the main menu or the stash loadout. still can hear sound of the enviourment on black screen but cant do anything. And thats where the error messages in the aki server client appear. funny thing i mention is that it only affects the scav . With PMC there is no issue whatever.

Some notes to the ingame issue:

- after closing game and opening again, scav counter isnt set back and has the last played gear on ( since the issue happened after death where i couldnt get in the main menu. no data sync causing this i think....

- Scav character stays the same until this issue is fixed :/

- didnt happened after or before i added a mod so it might not be a mod correlation issue. played the last days with the same mods with no problems........

Hope somebody can help me there or atleast give some advice, thanks ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Current Update on this issue i tried on:)

1. Deleted the whole SPT Files and reinstalling it again... No fix :(

2. Removed all mods and foreign datas .... Still same Issue :(

Please Need help ...

Here's a screenshot where you can see the error messages from the aki client.

Verschlüsselter Screenshot
    Klicke hier, um den Screenshot zu entschlüsseln und anzuzeigen.
    www.screenshare.de

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “LOADING/DATA SAVING ERROR AFTER DEATH AND EXTRACTING INTO MAIN MENU ::: (backend error request timeout)” to “[MODDED] LOADING/DATA SAVING ERROR AFTER DEATH AND EXTRACTING INTO MAIN MENU ::: (backend error request timeout)”.
    • Official Post

it is related to Scav saving so maybe the ScavXpCounts mod is the possible cause, can you try and reproduce this issue with no mods on a fresh profile

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Ok, so i tried a thew things:

- creating a new profile without mods : --- Issue is fixed ( no error codes ect, everything ok)

- playing the same new profile within all mods ,i use for my main account: ---- also no issue, no error messages so far so good

buuuuut..... logging back into my main account issue is still there, same errors same problem... ( also tried without the ScavXpCounts Mod) which may cause the problem but idk i am not a software dude ^^

So my question which may can fix that: Is there a way i can set back my Scav on my main account without losing all my current progress ? i mean i hadnt any problems on a new profile with a new scav and the same mods so maybe currently there could be a bugged scav data whenever i play him on my current acc.:/

• Hmmmm ok i tried to copy the -Scav settings- from the working profile into the main profile ( Spt/user/profie ), but then my game wont start,.... stuck at the loading screen. probably because i messed up the file switch or smth idk . i struggle with these whole datas, i dont even know where to look exactly to find the issue/solution at that point :(

would like to know if there is a way to only set back the scav profile without losing progress. I really wouldnt prefer to lose it ^^

really strange bug at that point

but thx so far for the advices.

• Checked all my profile Files. No errors everything valid . Still same issue with my main account :(

my ideas are gone. i guess i will have to make a new account then or wait for a newer game version to come. Maybe that will fix it.

• yeah seems like thats the only way right now. but do you know what these error messages in the SPT-AKI script mean ?

where does these profile errors accure, that i may search a path to. in my profile datas to fix it ?

cant find for example: (c:/snapshot/project/object/generators/PlayerScavGenerator.js ) .... and so on.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!