ServerValueModifier
    Skwizzy-NoDiscardLimit
    SWAG
    zzDrakiaXYZ-Waypoints

Hi all,

Before starting my specs are:

NVIDIA RTX 3060Ti 8GB VRAM

AMD R7 5800X3D

1TB SSD (Where game + SPTarkov is installed)

32GB RAM at 3600MHz

I've been really enjoying SPTarkov but have been experiecing mid raid crashes on Shoreline and Streets of Tarkov (I haven't tested Lighthouse but I suspect I'd encounter the same issue there).

From checking the client logs, it seems that I am experiencing a OutOfMemoryException error. Which I assume is a lack of RAM and it only occurs on the larger maps as mentioned. I've tried using the following things to help with this problem:

• ISLC with the following settings:

• Process Lasso
    • System Controlled Pagefile
    • Using ingame automatic ram cleaning tool every 10 mins.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is it a mod problem? I know I should probably try to play a raid without mods.

Hope this is enough detail to help with my problem.

Thanks.

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Mid-Raid Crashes on Shoreline and Streets of Tarkov” to “[MODDED] Mid-Raid Crashes on Shoreline and Streets of Tarkov”.
  • I have had mid-game and end-game crashes forever. Even when running ZERO mods installed, it still crashes mostly on Shoreline, it seems to hate that map. Redownloaded Live, and SPT, done it all, nothing helps. It's just something I deal with since I am playing a moded version.

• Hi All,

To update, I have been doing some investigation into the problem. I've been using MSI Afterburner's overlay to monitor my RAM usage. Everytime I'm in a raid, my RAM usage seems to creep and creep and creep. I suspect this was filling and crashing my game.

At first I used the Automatic RAM Cleaner option in the settings, which seemed to alleviate the RAM usage every time I went to the menu screen. This helped but was frustrating to keep constant tabs on my RAM and take myself out of the game every so often.

So I did some research and found this program called Memory Cleaner by Koshy John. Which I thought might be snake oil but I sat in a RAID till my RAM got above 80% (26GB or so) and success! It "cleaned" my RAM and reduced the usage all the way to 12GB or so.

This might not work for everyone but definitely did for me! Hope BSG can fix this memory leak at some point so we don't have to use these external programs.

• Deleted everything I had, save game, mods, ALL of it, fresh new download, 4 mods installed, Donuts and all donuts required to work, no crashing at the moment. Will keep you updated.

Hi NoBody890,

What was your mod list before? Similar to mine? Also do you have an error logs. See if we can match some things up.

• I have the same problem here, on stretts of tarkov, can't stay more than 10 minutes before the game crashes, no error in the log, nothing, just plain and simple game crash. it's only been since playin the latest SPT-AKI version, it has never done this before this version. I got 64gb of memory, i really doubt the problem comes from hardware.

• Ive had the same issues for a long time now only mine would crash on any map at any random time. I tried everything possible until just by luck, I decided to try this. If you have something running on your PC that controls your graphics card such as with mine, I have a Zotac Gaming 4090 and I have Firestorm downloaded and running to control the lights on the card. I closed that. Not one single crash since. If I let it run in the background, crash every time. Closed, I can raid for the last week and not a single crash. Dont ask me how it would be related, how it would effect Tarkov, I have not a single idea, but something about it running caused a process glitch in the system its self that it didn't like and would close the game out. Try it, Afterburner, or MSI, ICue, any of those, close um out, run raids for a day, see if you crash any more. Hope this helps in some way.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!