That's Lit - Logical AI Vision

• 3371 added a new version:

I decided to deliver this ASAP because I'm excited for this new stupid simple shadow detection and I like it after some test raids!

• Fake detection of ambience shadow (buildings, trees, etc.)
    • Extra brightness score reduction when in bunkers
    • Above combined, the brightness detection around and inside structures makes more sense than before bugcatchillin
      • Feedback is welcomed!
    • Cloudiness GUI ☀/☁
      • If you ever wonder why the meter stays all right in day time, it's probably a very cloudless day
      • Sometimes you can't tell because of camera adaption
    • Add option to toggle player laser/light detection (Balance category)
  • Good Day,

I use the recent Version 1.380.10 12.4.2024 104kb on 3.8.0 and have crashes after a few minutes on every map that has the plugin enabled.

Other mods used are:

MoreCheckmarks

DrakiaXYZ-BigBrain

F*kYouBeta

skwizzy.LootingBots

Skwizzy-NoDiscardLimit

MoreCheckmarksBackend

Are there known issues with one of them in combination?

• I believe the latest version might have a bug for night factory.

the light meter was basically maxed the whole time, but the AI were spotting me instantly.

• Are there known issues with one of them in combination?

None that I know.

I believe the latest version might have a bug for night factory.

the light meter was basically maxed the whole time, but the AI were spotting me instantly.

So I replied to you in DC earlier and I did 2 more night factory raids, one with That's Lit only and one with several mods including SAIN, I didn't notice anything weird on my end.

• Very interesting, unfortunately I don't have an answer for now.

So I've had 1 guy reported crashing with 13900 (Streets), and 1 guy with 13700+3060Ti.
    I've had 2 guys reported massive fps drop with 13900 + 4090 (Streets).

That's all I know for now, comparing to thousands of other users these are not enough to conclude a pattern. It could even be some software issues but I just can't let people show whatever they got on their OS to me...

Changed the title of the thread from “That's Lit” to “That's Lit - Logical AI Vision”.

Only needed for players with Fika installed. Please refer to the major release change log below if you are updating from before 1.380.25.

• Fixed Night Factory still not fixed in .26.
    • Fixed .26 does not respect per map Brightness module toggle.

[Critical Fix] 1.380.29 is a disaster because I forgot to enable camera back after the change made to fix the error spam.

Please refer to the major release change log below if you are updating from before 1.380.25.

• Fix error spam
    • Properly scale down extra vision distance by fogginess

Only required for players on pre 3.8.3 or need Debug Info.
    Please refer to .03 change log for the latest major release.

• Revert SPT version requirement to >= 3.8.0
    • Fix error spam when DebugInfo is enabled and Brightness is disabled.

Regular Update

• Fixed Brightness scoring job shared by multiple players.
    • Fixed detection of 2IKS.
    • Re-balanced Global Overlooking & Foliage Blending based on personal gameplays.
    • Reverted the hated GUI hint behavior to only show up when it's enabled.
    • Tweaked terrain scores from some grasses.
    • Buffed Vague Hint (including the all angle surprise attack one added recently).
      • On the other hand, the mod is now tracking player shooting. The bots now react better if they are looking your way when you are shooting their ways.
    • Added option to toggle Bush Ratting. Only for debugging though, there's no reason to disable that.
    • Fixed Brightness module map toggles controlling the whole mod.

Hotfix

Please refer to .03 change log for the latest major release, or even .380.25 if you are updating from older versions.

• Fix info spam on maps without terrain details ("Active detail managers not found, disabling detail check...")

Important Update

This release contains important fixes, new minor features and other changes.

• New: Exposed body parts are factored into SeenCoef calculation. If very few parts are exposed to a bot, an additional random delay is applied, which hopefully will makes bots more human and provide a out-of-fight benefit to expose as few parts as possible.
    • New: Bots will spot the player faster if the player's flashlight directly shines straight against them.
    • Balance: Nerfed Encountering Patch for bosses.
    • Balance: Increased delay for sprinting bots.
    • Fix: Fixed Score Info option controlling all GUI instead of just Lighting meter.
    • Fix: Fixed Accidental minimized Global overlooking chance.
    • Added Weather Info option to toggle weather GUI.
    • Attempt to fix a dodgy bug that sometimes That's Lit failed to load on raid start by greatly delay loading That's Lit for players.
    • Minor fixes & changes.

Regular Update

Please refer to .03 change log for the latest major release, and .380.25 if you are updating from older versions.

• New: Bring back the observation of Volumetric Lights which was causing error spam before. This greatly increase Brightness score accuracy in locations with volumetric lights (EX: Ground Zero indoor).
      • Should works fine. If somehow it still cause issues for you, it can be disabled with "Observe Volumetric Lights" option.
    • New: Nearby bots will see players on stationary weapons a bit faster.
    • New: Configurable vertical offset of GUIs.
    • New: Attempt to support Legion (from Raid Overhaul) as a boss.
    • Fix: Fix and add support of detection of multi-modes embed devices like the Boss Xe reflex sight.
      • Extra device mode on Scopes/Sights are bound to it's selected mode (a.k.a magnification level)
    • Fix: Update empty.thatslitcompat.json to latest format.
    • Config: Split Final Impact Scale into Final Impact Scale (Slower) & Final Impact Scale(Faster). The option is reset.
    • Config: Rename Vague Hint Change to Visibility Cancel Chance and update the description again. The option is reset.
    • Config: Rename Darkness/Brightness Impact Scale to Darkness/Brightness Impact Scale and change the default to 50%. The options are reset.
      • New 50% is equal to previous 100%. This allows people to increase/decrease the effectiveness instead of decrease only.
    • Config: Rename Lit Vision Distance Scale to Extra Vision Distance Scale. The option is reset.
    • Config: Rename MovementImpact to Movement Impact. The option is reset.
    • Config: Removed Less Equipment Check because the check is nothing. (Again: You give up Brightness Module if you need FPS. Other than that the mod is lightweight.)
    • Minor tweaks.

Notes

• Fika: If the more the players the more fps you lost, that's not a bug. That means the mod is fully working for all players... Every player get a dedicated camera. You disable Brightness Module for a practically enjoyable performance. All other features work.
    • That's Lit is not a No Bush ESP mod. It works with any No Bush... It does not care about or interact with any other No Bush. When in doubt, read the mod explanation again.
    • If bots are blind when it's in a bush, you are in a bush, or there is a bush between you, even if you are like 2 meters away, that's how SAIN's new No Bush ESP is designed to work.

Important Update

This release contains critical bug fix.

ThatsLit-Release.dll is renamed to ThatsLit.Core.dll. You may want to clean up the old ThatsLit-Release.dll. (SPT always load latest dll it found, but why not?)

Please take a look at previous change logs if you are updating from older versions.

• Fix observation not getting combined into calculation, resulting in the score always only reflects ambience lighting.
    • Fix some issue in extra vision distance.
    • Some robustness improvements.

Notes (Regular)

• If you are new to the mod, at least read "Recommend Mods" for proper setup.
    • That's Lit is not a No Bush ESP mod. It works with any No Bush ESP. It does not interact with any other No Bush ESP. When in doubt, read the mod explanation again.
    • If bots are blind when it's in a bush, you are in a bush, or there is a bush between you, even if you are like 2 meters away, that comes from SAIN. SAIN currently tune the No Bush ESP to be very aggressive, it's by design.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!