Live Flea Prices

• DrakiaXYZ added a new file:

• DrakiaXYZ added a new version:

• Make sure we don't set the price of non-existing items
    • Allow capping item prices, for when live flea goes crazy. Default to 10x base flea price

New setting in config/config.json, "maxIncreaseMult". This is the maximum multiplier that can be applied to the base flea price of an item. Default: 10

For example, if the backend has calculated live has a flea price of 500,000 for an item with a base SPT flea price of 10,000, the new price will be capped at 100,000 by default.

• Properly refresh the ragfair price service cache on price update
    • Better handling of original prices for overprice checks
  • Hello,

I am trying to use this mod and it is not working as intended. Flea prices are not updating to live prices despite the console stating that they have been updated. I am using the following mods with the load order as below with SPT version 3.92:

Mod: Artem Trader version: 1.8.2 by: Crackbone loaded

Mod: Artem Equipment version: 1.8.2 by: Crackbone loaded

Mod: Painter - Trader version: 1.0.9 by: MoxoPixel loaded

Mod: Borkel's Bloody Particles and Bullet Wounds version: 1.1.5 by: Borkel loaded

Mod: BRNVG - N-15 Adapter version: 1.0.1 by: Borkel loaded

Mod: SPTQuestingBots version: 0.7.0 by: DanW loaded

Mod: LiveFleaPrices version: 1.2.0 by: DrakiaXYZ loaded

Mod: Fontaine FOV Fix & Variable Optics version: 2.1.0 by: Fontaine loaded

Mod: LootValueBackend version: 3.0.0 by: IhanaMies loaded

Mod: MoreCheckmarksBackend version: 1.5.14 by: VIP loaded

Mod: Tactical Gear Component (TGC) version: 1.1.4 by: MoxoPixel loaded

Mod: SVM version: 1.9.0 by: GhostFenixx loaded

Mod: LootingBots-ServerMod version: 1.3.5 by: Skwizzy loaded

Mod: SPT Realism Mod version: 1.4.0 by: Fontaine loaded

Mod: SWAG + DONUTS version: 3.5.0 by: nooky and props loaded

Mod: uifixes version: 2.3.2 by: Tyfon loaded

Mod: Virtuals Custom Quest Loader version: 2.0.2 by: Virtual loaded

Mod: SAIN Server Mod version: 1.0.0 by: Solarint loaded

• ADAR 2-15 5.56x45 carbine

current SPT flea market price with mod --> 295000 rubles

live flea market price --> 30000 rubles

Bottle of Tarkovskaya vodka

current SPT flea market price with mod --> 54735 rubles

live flea market price --> 85500 rubles

Gas mask air filter

current SPT flea market price with mod --> 87036 rubles

live flea market price --> 200000 rubles

Kalashnikov AKM 7.62x39 assault rifle

current SPT flea market price with mod --> 133200 rubles

live flea market price --> 75000 rubles

• Official Post

Most of the mod prices look pretty accurate to the source data from tarkov.dev, with some fluctuation due to SPTs fuzzing and time of day the data was exported.

All price data is retrieved from https://tarkov.dev/

It's end of wipe, and BSG just handed out billions of roubles to accounts affected by the data wipe, so flea prices are going to be all over the place. Variances in the calculated average are 100% expected

• The price database seems stuck and has not been updated for a long time despite the actions the runner works.

https://github.com/DrakiaXYZ/SPT-LiveFleaPriceDB was updated 16 hours ago and the runner works every hour

tarkov.dev does not return historical prices. Also, it reports warning

Querying historicalPrices on the Item object will only provide half the prices from the last 2 days. For up to 7 days of historical prices, use the historicalItemPrices query

Edited 2 times, last by Hood_OK ().

• Official Post

The file is only changed if the prices change. If for whatever reason they don't (API stops returning data, or returns the same data as last poll) then the file doesn't change. This is expected, and it eventually starts working again once the API is fixed

• The file is only changed if the prices change. If for whatever reason they don't (API stops returning data, or returns the same data as last poll) then the file doesn't change. This is expected, and it eventually starts working again once the API is fixed

If tarkov.dev does not work, prices are reverted to the original SPT ones. The prices.json just committed with raw SPT prices since noting is overwritten by tarkov.dev values. Can we avoid updating prices.json file if no prices were fetched from tarkov.dev ) for these regular shutdowns of tarkov.dev?

• Official Post

If tarkov.dev does not work, prices are reverted to the original SPT ones. The prices.json just committed with raw SPT prices since noting is overwritten by tarkov.dev values. Can we avoid updating prices.json file if no prices were fetched from tarkov.dev ) for these regular shutdowns of tarkov.dev?

It does not, as you can see in this run, if Tarkov.dev fails to return data, the script throws an exception and the prices aren't updated: https://github.com/DrakiaXYZ/S…job/28784173348#step:5:21

The only time it would store base SPT prices is if the Tarkov.dev API returned a response, but it was empty or lacked certain items (Which I haven't seen any proof has happened)

• Official Post

But if tarkov,dev returns empty item.historicalPrices it works. Just check the diff

https://github.com/DrakiaXYZ/S…89424b6e986f5bf3064d9c199

for current HEAD and previous commit for item GPU 57347ca924597744596b4e71 and you may see that before fail the price was 629236 but after fail (last commit) it is 194156

I see, the API is returning data, just null data.

I'm not too concerned about it, it'll go back to normal eventually once the API is working, and whether I use the previous live prices or the SPT dumped live prices they're both wrong. Next time I spend time working on this mod I might fix it, but it's not a priority to me

• Allow switching to PvE prices by setting pvePrices to true in config.json
    • Make sure flea prices are never below vendor prices if useTraderPriceForOffersIfHigher is enabled in SPT settings
      • Resolves the inability to sell keycards at the average price shown in the flea UI
  • Awesome mod.

When cooperate with Tyfon UI Fixes to Sell few selected goods as one lot?

When dropdown with percent of price? 100% of average sold not everytime. 85% may be smaller some time. So, dropdown?

• Official Post

Awesome mod.

When cooperate with Tyfon UI Fixes to Sell few selected goods as one lot?

When dropdown with percent of price? 100% of average sold not everytime. 85% may be smaller some time. So, dropdown?

I don't know what you mean. The latest version of Live Flea Prices fixes an issue with some items not selling when listed near their average. But otherwise this mod shouldn't cause any difference in behaviour for selling items

The mod folder name has been changed, DELETE ANY PREVIOUS DrakiaXYZ-LiveFleaPrices folder from `user/mods/` prior to installing 1.3.1 or later

• Rename mod directory to zzDrakiaXYZ-LiveFleaPrices to make sure we load after custom traders

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!