Guiding Light (95%)

• LightoftheWorld added a new file:

• I can only play 3 missions. is that right?

for the next reputation lvl 3 i need lvl 24 an 0,5 rep points. But i only have 0,25 an no mission to do.

what make i wrong?

• LightoftheWorld added a new version:

• LightoftheWorld

Changed the title of the thread from “Guiding Light (20%)” to “Guiding Light (25%)”.
  • Hi! I have no tasks from the trader after installing the mod. I added the mod mid-game; I'm level 29. Do they only show up after doing something specific? I have done a raid and they are still not there.

• Hi! I have no tasks from the trader after installing the mod. I added the mod mid-game; I'm level 29. Do they only show up after doing something specific? I have done a raid and they are still not there.

That's concerning. When you launch the server, does the custom quest loader say that it's loaded X amount of quests? I can't see anything wrong on my end..... The first quest should unlock as soon as you're level 5. Let me know if the custom quest loader says it loaded properly; if so, I'll look into it more

• That's concerning. When you launch the server, does the custom quest loader say that it's loaded X amount of quests? I can't see anything wrong on my end..... The first quest should unlock as soon as you're level 5. Let me know if the custom quest loader says it loaded properly; if so, I'll look into it more

[VCQL] Loaded 40 custom quests.

Is what I get in my log. I am also using Virtual's Custom Quests, could it be conflicting? Virtual's Custom Quests - AKI Mods Workshop (sp-tarkov.com)

• LightoftheWorld

Changed the title of the thread from “Guiding Light (25%)” to “Guiding Light (45%)”.

The presence grows stronger...

-Added almost all the mental skill tasks

-Lost my IRL mental skills (this is a joke)

-I think there's a couple new practical skills but I don't remember :3

-Fixed Charisma quest 4 (the locale and tasks were desynced, GL was supposed to be at the bottom but it was at the top, messing up the visuals)

-Covert Movement 4 and 5 are now restartable if you fail them (they were supposed to be restartable, sorry about that)

• LightoftheWorld

Changed the title of the thread from “Guiding Light (45%)” to “Guiding Light (50%)”.

• LightoftheWorld

Changed the title of the thread from “Guiding Light (50%)” to “Guiding Light (55%)”.

If you are already on 0.5.5, you do not need to update unless you are using the traveler mod. This update simply adds a compatibility quest for traveler

-Added an alternative quest to GL-2M (with traveler, it should take about the same time as if you were doing the normal quest. Without traveler, it will take way longer and frankly not be much easier. It is designed specifically for traveler)

-Removed GL_4M. GL_5M is now GL_4M (I just didn't really care for the quest, it requires too high of a level too early imo

• LightoftheWorld

Changed the title of the thread from “Guiding Light (55%)” to “Guiding Light (75%)”.

-Added all the combat tasks (70 tasks!!!)

-Fixed a few bugs, I think

• LightoftheWorld

Changed the title of the thread from “Guiding Light (75%)” to “Guiding Light (80%)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!