codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?469b1…b8ngEVURBV7R2wcKSeqWBYiF4
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?5b744…bMg9AkMDU3K8B9dRAxi2A1wbV
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?98505…nrZBzhRuc8WsEadtJFEYmu84h
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    On official SPT Aki website, I upgraded my older version to the newer.
    List of used mods
    None I was expecting the error was popping due to the mods so I deleted them, there was :

- DrakiaXYZ-Waypoints-1.3.4_3.7.3
    - PreyToLive-BetterSpawnsPlus-v2.0.1
    - AmandsGraphics.1.5.3
    - DrakiaXYZ-LiveFleaPrices-1.0.0
    - RaiRaiTheRaichu-AllTheClothes-1.4.0
    - Faupi-HideoutArchitect 1.7.1

I don't know how and why this error is espcially on Woods and Factory by day, but there is only these 2 maps. But when I try to launch factory by night, it works... I tried to change in the base.json the line "RequiredPlayerLevel 0" to an other level but nothing changes, the problem is still here. I searched on the forum and internet if by any chance I wasn't alone to have this issue but yes, I think so. You will surely guess my next sentence, help me pls ;(.

• You have made manual edits to both of those maps:

Whatever you edited is likely the cause.

oh shoot, yes when I upgraded my game I transfered both base.json with changed values... did'nt noticed it was the source of the problem! Thanks I'll give it a try :)

• You have made manual edits to both of those maps:

Whatever you edited is likely the cause.

Its the Boss spawn chance.. But can I make the base.json go by default without any modifications now? Or do I need to edit all the edited lines one by one ?

• Its the Boss spawn chance.. But can I make the base.json go by default without any modifications now? Or do I need to edit all the edited lines one by one ?

You have BetterSpawnPlus, you can adjust values related to spawns there, which is highly recommended since it is overhauling wave system anyway.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• You have BetterSpawnPlus, you can adjust values related to spawns there, which is highly recommended since it is overhauling wave system anyway.

Ok, so if I resume, I can edit values with this mod without touching any .json files ? Because right now for me, the best is to get factory day and woods base.json default file, like "new fresh file".

• Ok, so if I resume, I can edit values with this mod without touching any .json files ? Because right now for me, the best is to get factory day and woods base.json default file, like "new fresh file".

It's indeed best to have fresh files, this way you'll be sure it doesn't have weird typos or missing structure due to fat finger. You're generally not supposed to edit core DB files, there's mods for that, after - BetterSpawnPlus should take a lead of what is inside vanilla files anyway, you only got to edit BetterSpawnPlus config to fit your needs.

• It's indeed best to have fresh files, this way you'll be sure it doesn't have weird typos or missing structure due to fat finger. You're generally not supposed to edit core DB files, there's mods for that, after - BetterSpawnPlus should take a lead of what is inside vanilla files anyway, you only got to edit BetterSpawnPlus config to fit your needs.

Understood, I'll give it a try, thanks man if something is still not good, I will let a message here.. Thanks again taking time for me :)

• So I tried by changing values with the value editor and, nothing changes I still can't load factory day and woods ;( By any chance can we download seperate files to replace them ?

(I'm struggling so, I back up my profile and mod files, and I reinstall SPT lol)

Edited once, last by Shlaf ().

• Problem solved after re-installing EFT and SPT

You just had to reinstall SPT, you could get those files from archive you've used to install SPT, which is already in your PC. Unless you used installer, i'm not aware how it operates and too lazy to check

• You just had to reinstall SPT, you could get those files from archive you've used to install SPT, which is already in your PC. Unless you used installer, i'm not aware how it operates and too lazy to check

Yes for sure realize that after re-installing EFT lol, but it works ! And thanks again for helping me tho :)

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!